Bad Jokes, A-hyuk.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Bad Jokes, A-hyuk.

Post by Don Alexander »

So, new allegations against Trump...

Probably happened on a Tuesday.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Another elephant joke, anyone?
Q. Why are elephants so wrinkled?
"A." Well, have you ever tried to iron one?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

History in the Making...

Regardless of who wins the US presidential election this November, we will witness first time history being made.

If Hilary Clinton wins the presidential election, it will be the first time in history that two U.S. presidents have slept with each other.

If Donald Trump wins the U.S. presidential election, it will be the first time in history that  a billionaire has moved into public housing vacated by a black family.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

The motto of the US Senate:
Protocol, alcohol, and Geritol.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Q. Why did the skeleton refuse to watch the scary movie?
A. Because he didn't have the guts.
Happy Halloween/Samhain to all! :)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Old joke: If she has curves, he has angles.
Updated lesbian version: If she(1) has curves, she(2) has angles.
;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Headline: "Tree falls on wedding party, killing 1"
I'm so damaged by these last weeks, I first read: "Trump falls on wedding party, killing 1"
ImageImage

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Old joke, but still relevant:

"I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." - Will Rogers, 20th century American humorist
For all you fervent Democrats out there, please don't think of that as an insult. Instead, think of it as advice.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

What's the difference between a dilapidated greyhound terminal and a lobster with a boob job?

The former is a crusty bus station...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Here's a mean joke from long ago:

He's a sophisticated juvenile delinquent. He smokes only filtered marijuana cigarets.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I dislike the style of the tumblr but if you've watched the new Voltron, this person had the fandom wanting to take up arms.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Beautiful young woman : So you want to go out with me honey?
Dirty old man: No. I want to go in.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

If minorities play the Race Card and women play the Gender Card, what do rednecks play?

The Trump Card.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Confucius say: Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

It's very bad but it's also a cat getting catcalled so
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins