Tattoos and Piercings

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Re: Tattoos and Piercings

Post by Lilianna »

Science again! I said science again!
And yes, the wings do have significance: my name was almost Heaven Leigh, but my dad vetoed it.

@DnE: Damn that was one spicy burrito.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Don Alexander wrote:
Lilianna wrote:It's a dragon in the shape of an S
First you draw an S. Then you draw a different S.

Consumate Vs! I Said consumate Vs!!

=))
A friend of mine's mum is a high school art teacher. They were told to make up a character, and one of her students decided to try to fool her and drew Trogdor. When she saw the work, without missing a beat, she yells at him "I said consummate V's! Consumate!"

@Liliana: Well, the significance makes them cool. :)
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Yup. :D I haven't watched Homestar in a while, actually.

And what's funny is that the treble clef normally leads to me being called :-B , and the wings lead to me being called a whore. :))

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:A friend of mine's mum is a high school art teacher. They were told to make up a character, and one of her students decided to try to fool her and drew Trogdor. When she saw the work, without missing a beat, she yells at him "I said consummate V's! Consumate!"
Awesome pwnage! :))

Lily: That's exactly what we need more of.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

@Don: What, geeks or whores?

FSU Class of 2014!

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Both is good, as long as they are clean. :)
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

How clean can whores really be? They have mouths all over them!

</sexual experiences topic reference>

FSU Class of 2014!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lilianna wrote:@Don: What, geeks or whores?
Well, I meant geeky girls who also like to play around. ;) Not really whores in the most literal context.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Don Alexander wrote:
Lilianna wrote:@Don: What, geeks or whores?
Well, I meant geeky girls who also like to play around. ;) Not really whores in the most literal context.
OH :)) Well yeah, I'm not denying the geekiness. My boyfriend, me, and my parents went to the Bucs game today. In the football stands at the high school games, we play NFL On Fox, you know the song they play right before they cut to commercial? Everytime it was played today, we sang along. :D

FSU Class of 2014!

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I flipped when I got Trogdor on Guitar Hero. I was like, holy shit, no way! And it was like, way! And then I beat it on Expert. True story.

I'm gonna go watch Strongbad emails now.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

AND THE TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like the essence of all power metal clichés!
ImageImage

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Don Alexander wrote:Awwww, little O:-) wingies!

Good luck with your endeavour. You seem to have a cool mom. My parents consider tattoos and motorcycles and leather pants to be the devil... :(
Hehe. My mom has tattoos and her most recent ex was a biker. She still has a spiked leather jacket.

Lilianna: I could almost swear you're like a clone of a friend of mine. She's a disney obsessed band kid.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Lilianna wrote:My boyfriend, me, and my parents went to the Bucs game today. In the football stands at the high school games, we play NFL On Fox, you know the song they play right before they cut to commercial? Everytime it was played today, we sang along.
Sorry to hear that, since we had that cold icky rain most of the day here in Tampa, Lilianna. Not sure if this is your neck of the woods, but probably not the best day to watch a Bucs game. But if you do live in Tampa? I advise going to one of the "Artistic Armoury" tattoo places. They're clean, and they often have a decent crew of artists at most locations. It's where I got my tat done.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Heine

Post by Heine »

Lessee, I have three earrings in my left lobe, one in my right, a lowbret and a tongue piercing o:
I had so many more @_@ I had a nose stud for a couple of days until it fell out and the hole shut. I had my left eyebrow pierced for two years. My bellybutton was pieced too but it always caught onto things so I just took it off.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255 ... /001-1.jpg

tattoo~ A little kanji on my neck.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255 ... CF0482.jpg

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Heine wrote:Lessee, I have three earrings in my left lobe, one in my right, a lowbret and a tongue piercing o:
I had so many more @_@ I had a nose stud for a couple of days until it fell out and the hole shut. I had my left eyebrow pierced for two years. My bellybutton was pieced too but it always caught onto things so I just took it off.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255 ... /001-1.jpg

tattoo~ A little kanji on my neck.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255 ... CF0482.jpg
You see, Heine, these are the sorts of photos you should have entered into the Cutest Forumite Contest. :ymblushing:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)