GD Announcements / Suggestions.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: GD Announcements / Suggestions.

Post by Don Alexander »

Concerning MuchachoNL's game I dea, from a purely modly point of view, I'm not opposed to it at all.

Though I confess I would probably not play.

Also, I'm not sure if you will even get the required number of players. Many posters confine themselves to the comic threads only.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

It can be played with a number of people variating from 10 up to even 50. (although 50 would take about half a year to finish)
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

:o Double post! Ban him!

Oh wait, that's me I'm talking about :p

Anyway: Ontopic: The game is ready and open for subscribers :)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Wheres this months contest? :p

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Why don't we make it a contest on who wins Werewolves of Miller's Hollow? :p

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

November contest up!

This month we celebrate the second anniversary of the forum!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Teacher wrote: @Muchacho: We should know who is taking part first :P ;)
At the moment: Just Tenjen, so he/she will be winning by default this way :D

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Join the werewolf game, its fun! you asshats.

Mods take initiative! iam looking at you common posters! Join!

azrael! you! Points^

iam looking at you neko!

this can be a very fun forum event >:|
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

Tenjen wrote:Join the werewolf game, its fun! you asshats.
1. Not interested. :|

2. Even less interested after being called an "asshat". X(

Thanks for being a jerk, Tenjen. :ymsigh:
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yes, you're starting to become a bit obnoxious there, Mr. Lynx.

I have stated I won't join, and issued doubts that the required number of people join up. It's not my job to make everyone happy and keep everything anyone comes up with running.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

most of you should know the lightheartedness in which i often speak. if friends cant swear in the presence of friends and not incite ill-will..well...we used to be able to instantly understand, even through the sterile expressiveness of the net, what formutes were saying rather read the words they wrote.

the spirit of the forum has been dieing and we're mostly reduced to random posts and bursts of discusions on external matters. The material with which bonds us together is unfed and starving, its not being sustained. And this has gone beyond busy lives. Many were just as busy as before or even more so. i held out longer than some atleast trying to subtlely instigate renewal and keep that material well-fed with personal contact.

i'am leaving :\
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Thanks for saying what most of us have been thinking for the longest time Tenjen.

Because of that, I'm gonna say something that a huge number of other forumites who've left have wanted to say but haven't.

To a certain person... your a fucking bitch who's driven everyone away, including someone who loved you, and killed the forum. Fuck you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Thanks for saying what most of us have been thinking for the longest time Tenjen.

Because of that, I'm gonna say something that a huge number of other forumites who've left have wanted to say but haven't.

To a certain person... your a fucking bitch who's driven everyone away, including someone who loved you, and killed the forum. Fuck you.
Oh, no you did not...

How about just quietly packing your bags and leaving out the back door, seeing as it seems you are in a fundamental disagreement with the way this forum is being run?

I am fucking frustrated with a lot of things in my life right now and really busy at work to boot, so I'm leaving this for later when the other mods are on. :-l
ImageImage

Engy

Post by Engy »

@Tenjen: It's not 'lighthearted' and 'not ill-will inciting' when you first call someone a name and then add an angry emoticon. Had you added something like ' :p ', then that would have indicated just some random teaser among friends, adding angry emoticons means you are serious. Goodbye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

@Bear: I have always been a supporter of following the rules and have even quoted the rules a time or two when people crossed the line, but to be honest, I'm not gonna fucking care about the rules this fucking time. You are a fucking pathetic, narcissistic, lazy and goddamn useless little piece of shit that has no place on these forums! With you, it's always someone elses fault. Well, it ain't, you sorry excuse for a human being. You have caused problems over and over again for these forums and YOU are the fucking cause for the many tensions in these forums. Grow up already, grow a fucking brain and stop blaming others for your own goddamn problems!
You claim that you said something many forumites have wanted to say for a long time. I am certain that I am the one here that has said that one thing that many forumites have wanted to say for a long time, including the mods.
Get out, you are not wanted here.

Disclaimer: I shall accept any punishments the mods see fit for my outburst here, but if that is the price I have to pay to be able to tell the truth, it was damn well worth it.
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Wow Don... Edit my post and make me look like an asshole? Thats low....

The only thing I said was that I agree with Tenjen that the lifes gone out of the forums.... Editing my post and changing it like that? Thats just really low...