Beautiful Sceneries

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Re: Beautiful Sceneries

Post by Paul »

Thanks, Asaryu. Now I've got "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" stuck in my head. :p

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Repeat after me Paul: A Night on Bald Mountain, A Night on Bald Mountain, A Night on Bald Mountain. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

I actually listed that as music I was listening to several weeks ago.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

SNOW!!!

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

I know, you Americans will just laugh. But so far, the "winter" here in Europe has been nothing but plus temperatures and rain...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

that look so beautiful
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yay! snow! *sends the 4 kodiak driven sleigh through it*

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

I took this at the House on the Rock in late July... or perhaps early August?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Java, that's a very neat picture... and any other time, I'd be gushing over it... but Don has topped you. :x Oh, how I miss snow. :ymsigh: I'm serious, my heart aches just looking at that picture. I really dislike Florida, but can't get my pals to move away. I'll just have to satisfy myself with that very pleasant picture. Thank you.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awww, DnE! *huggles*

I'm sure Sarah would love that as well. Seeing the snow is like, an inch deep and not three feet as in Calgary! :)) :)) :))

But it's stopped now. And I guess that's all we're getting. But the coming week is supposed to be icy, so it should keep.

Java: Awww, that's purty! :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Java, that's a very neat picture... and any other time, I'd be gushing over it... but Don has topped you. :x Oh, how I miss snow. :ymsigh: I'm serious, my heart aches just looking at that picture. I really dislike Florida, but can't get my pals to move away. I'll just have to satisfy myself with that very pleasant picture. Thank you.
LOL, the EXACT opposite for me here in WI. Remember the post about how it had been snowing for 2 days? I'm absolutely sick of it, despite how pretty falling snow looks. I needed to post something warm :P

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Warmth??

Okay, here's houses in Granada, southern Spain!! Late November, but 20° C and brilliant sunshine! :)

;;)
ImageImage

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

I want!! My house is currently leaking :(( :(( :((

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

MUCH MORE SNOW

A 2 minute movie taken at the observatory this afternoon. We've gotten some additional cm since then. :x :x :x
ImageImage

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Ooo! I have things I can post here! Just not right now, because I'm at work and the pictures are at home. I will post them later though.

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

looking forward to it, especially if they're warm, sunny landscapes :P