Jabber!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: Jabber!

Post by Tenjen »

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:01 am
May 2019 be better for everyone than 2018.
Why whats going to happen on May 2019?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

In 1969 Stanley Kubrick was hired by the U. S. Government to fake the Moon landing. However, due to his perfectionism he insisted on filming it on location on the Moon. True story.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

*Kubrick stare*

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Hey Don, howryu?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I wonder the same thing. If he doesn't get on the stick, I'm doing to steal his post crown. :ymdevil:

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

I disappear for nearly five years, but when I come back, I still am on the first page of most hyperactive posters. What's wrong guys? Cat got your collective tongue?
The iceman cometh

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Life. Life has happened.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Iceman wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 pm
I disappear for nearly five years, but when I come back, I still am on the first page of most hyperactive posters. What's wrong guys? Cat got your collective tongue?

Well, all the conics are coming to an end so the forum is slowly dying off as well.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

We need to archive the forum. Though theres no recovering those who removed their accounts with their posts :<

Ive gone from place to place around the net getting a hint of the minor lingering flavor similar to our golden elder cave age here. It truly was something wonderful and I am better for having been part of it
ImageImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Who knows, maybe Giz is a masochist and will do another web-comic so we can all meet again over there. Not holding my breath on that one though.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I'm pretty sure she will. I've seen her say that it's "not the last time we'll see these characters" a few times. It seemed to imply that there will be other comics.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Going to play X Com 2, making characters of people I know again just like last time.

though little point in reporting things here this time around. Cant believe that was back in 2014!
ImageImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Well I made a few. have a gander and for those still around, just mention if you want anything changed.

Inform me if anyone else wants in on this action too. (removing the "l" at the end of the links will show the original size)

DA (larger version, theres fine detail in the armor texture) https://i.imgur.com/T9wxd6k.jpg)

Tellus has not been around since April but he was there for the first game, So he'll be here for this one.

Ravenhull

Radbaron

Cyanide

Yira

ImageImageImage

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Awesome!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Tenjen wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:46 pm
Hey Don, howryu?
Tired, man, tired.

Wow, those characters are done really well, I approve!! :-bd

Also, the Iceman cometh... again? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)