Anime lovers

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: Anime lovers

Post by Tenjen »

And wherent the expressions on their faces hilarious? Specially with the next move right after the action you mentioned?

What did you think of the Giant bdsm stiletto foot sex dues ex machine?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

On a separate note. Yes there is gonna be a 2nd season last I heard. They released a spoiler image.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Ooh! Got a link to that image? Maybe? please?

Yes, I did like the giant bdsm stiletto foot sex dues ex machine. I liked that they called it "Mom."

The expressions on their faces was hilarious. Except for Stocking's, which was very serious. I'd guess that while still an angel, she is under the control of Corset or maybe infected somehow.

Wow. This post is starting to look like a released government file.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Maybe there was a cost to returning back to earth? Corset did show interest in her when he saw the video of her enjoying the tight bindings (a fetish he shares with her)

Massive image spoiler for season 2

http://tgchan.org/kusaba/meep/src/129447187963.jpg

Made you look! Also: Quote removed. The DAMNed PS.: If I had put it in green, it would have been legible above the black bar.
ImageImageImage

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Nice. Thanks!

Of course, I'm looking for an excuse to put my entire post in spoiler black, because if I could justify it, I would.

But I can't.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

What, that's not possible??
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Oh, it's definitely possible.

Because it looks like Stocking has been overrun with ghosts. And maybe Panty has been re-created? Also, I knew those demon sisters, Kneesocks and Scanty would team up with Garterbelt and Brief, at least for a little bit.

Also, did you know that the $200,000 in gold coins isn't in the grave marked "Arch Stanton," but the one next to it marked "Unknown?" The Man With No Name ("Blondie") knows this, but neither Angel Eyes or Tuco knows, which makes the final showdown easy for him. Tuco manages to not get killed, but is treated to half the money after some poetic justice, Sergio Leone style.

Even weirder, Lester Burnham's crazy military neighbor Col. Fitts ends up shooting him in the back of the head for fear of exposing his homosexuality. Just as Lester starts getting his shit together.

Seriously, this could go on - like when it was revealed that Andrea Beaumont was the Phantasm, not her father Carl. Bruce Wayne even dated her for a while. I bet that didn't help with his mental health.

Or like Lola's mental state when she is killed before finally learning where she went wrong in her previous two attempts and getting the 100,000 dm to Manni before Ronnie shows up to collect.

Or the psychological trauma Susy Hendrix encounters when Harry Roat shows up in her apartment to kill her for the heroin sewed up in the doll her husband gave her. She's blind, and after Roat kills his two accomplices, he attempts to stab her with a kitchen knife just as the light from the refrigerator goes out. The scene where Susy kills Roat is in complete darkness.

This betrayal is similar to when Suzie Toller double and triple-crosses her accomplices Sam and Kelly, even after Suzie and Kelly's heavy make-out session in the pool. It turns out that Suzie was working all the time with Sgt. Ray to get her hands on the million dollars, handed to her by her lawyer, Ken.

I guess I can justify it.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

sanzo

Post by sanzo »

I appear to have run out of Want

I'll need to acquire some more

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Another "Where the <censored>?"

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

What anime is that? I ask for purely -- clinical -- reasons, of course. :-=
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That's what I want to know... Seen this gif before...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Sailor Moon Manga Gets New Anime Series in Summer 2013
The idol group Momoiro Clover Z, publisher Kodansha, and creator Naoko Takeuchi announced on Friday that a new anime adaptation of Takeuchi's Sailor Moon manga is being produced. The new anime series is aimed for release next summer, and Momoiro Clover Z will perform a theme song.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Ooooh! Can't wait to see it!

sanzo

Post by sanzo »

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.