People You Find Attractive

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: People You Find Attractive

Post by Don Alexander »

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: the minion!!!

And now for some more girls!!!!

The face that launched a thousand ships, and my #1 German in terms of sheer beauty!

*meowrl*!!! A quite unknown classic...

*squeeeeeee* She needs to be in many more movies! :x :x :x

Finally, a comment on posting forumite pics...

I dare say, if forumite A posts a pic of forumite B, the latter will probably be flattered. Even if (s)he is married and all.

Now, the problem develops if a bunch of people start doing this... and certain other forumites begin to notice their pics aren't being posted... Then the Katzenjammer begins anew. /:)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

The original Mr. Suave. George Clooney has nothing on Mr. Grant.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"WHAT EYE?"

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Don Alexander wrote:Image
*meowrl*!!! A quite unknown classic...
Unknown?! Not in the US. Yasmeen Ghauri was a Victoria's Secret model, and graced the covers of magazines like Cosmopolitan.

I could never make up my mind if she is the thinnest curvy woman or the curviest thin woman I've ever seen.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don Alexander wrote:Image
"WHAT EYE?"

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

#-o Damn I forgot about Michelle. RAWR! :x
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

while Christina Hendricks looks MIGHT MIGHTY fine in that show. lets not forget more classic shots of her

yes yes i know that top is probably made to push stuff up but you can still tell and should already know that she has plenty to be pushed. Plus she has a whole lot of everything else going on, especially her face and eye's. I LOVE redheads, natural or otherwise.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

My absolute fave from Superbad - more like Supercute!!! :x :x :x

"I'm gonna give you a blojay - with my mouth!!" ;;)

By the way, judging from the behind the scenes features from Superbad, she is also a really sweet and funny person IRL.
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?"
ImageImage

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Tenjen wrote: Image

yes yes i know that top is probably made to push stuff up but you can still tell and should already know that she has plenty to be pushed. Plus she has a whole lot of everything else going on, especially her face and eye's. I LOVE redheads, natural or otherwise.
Meh. That dress really doesn't seem to suit her. That's just me but as a woman with massive cleveage, I don't think she needs a push up bra.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

it does make we wonder why something that happens naturally has to be pushed up. its had the reverse effect where most people i kno think she's wearing it to emphasise what little she has to make it seem bigger. Atleast if it was a stylish corset style that suited her, it would be more natural looking.

but hey, she doenst make a habit of it.

i remember a lot of redheads to put up here, i need to remember their names.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Beautiful!

Some nerdy cute:

Last edited by cyanide_sweet on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Hmmm, don't know what's wrong with that last pic. I copied the address and opened it up on my own fine... it just doesn't want to be shown on its lonesome. But I'm not surprised that David Tennant is included in the "geeky guy" side. ;)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Same here, DnE/CS.

But I think a post of mine with Diane Kruger had the same problem.

One does not notice such a problem initially because, of course, before one posts such a pic, one has looked at it on the original page, so it's in the browser cache, and is displayed normally when one has posted here. But for other people (and oneself once one has cleared the cahce sometime later) it does not show up...
ImageImage

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Fixed :)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Who are the girl and the first guy?

I know the last 3 guys, and think they're good choices - theoretically, anyway - I can't find Quinto attractive because he's forever Sylar in my mind, and I like my brains! On the other hand...mmm, Doctor.

On which note...Image

It has been pointed out that fully clothed John Barrowman is almost unnatural (this is a guy who insisted on doing a fully nude scene just to get a natural reaction from his castmates, after all)...so here he is...shirtless.

I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.