Pets: Friends & Masters

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Re: Pets: Friends & Masters

Post by Fen »

Who says terrorists don;'t use cute kitties a a disguise?
Also, who said my cat is not a terrorist? he's a feisty one.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Aww.. cute kitteh... *pets it*

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Those are some high quality shots. And that's the coolest little tiger kitty ever.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I think the guinea pig would would... guinea pigs are ebil :ymdevil:

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I have two Siamese at my house. A mother and her son/mate. Yea... we had a four-shot litter of incest babies... they were so cute though, even if they were cross-eyed. We don't have the kittens anymore. The male cat we have... it's weird, because wll you really see when he walks away from you is his little fuzzy black nut sack. It's awkward. He sticks his little cat balls in our faces all the time (both cats love to rest on our shoulders).
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don Alexander wrote:
Azrael wrote:Yes I quite like the kitties myself, unfortunaely pets are strickly verboten in my apartment X( . My friend however has just recieved a pair of Siamese kittens just the other day. They are about 3 months old and are delightfully adorable, pestiforous little shits. So even if I can't have I still get visit.
We. Demand. Pics.

Pester us with teh kyoot!! :D

I would but that would require one of those new fangled camera gadjets. We do not has. Besides it's a fad, it'll never catch on. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@midget and Azrael: Looks like those newfangled camera gadgets are really in hot demand... :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Nathan Dorian wrote: Phoenix:

[WARNING: Big Hairy Tarantula Ahead]
Uh, me? I like spiders 0_o

I will try to remember to take my camera next time I visit my mother, so I can take pics of her cats. I miss them :(

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:I think he was talking to me, as I criticised him for not putting a warning about his tarantula. I'm arachnopobic and I was terrified when I saw the picture.

And thanks Nathan :)
And I'm pretty sure the eight-egged fuzzball's name is Phoenix. The name was there even before Nathan put the warning up.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Yes, you're right. You can imagine I didn't look too much at the tarantula or his name (it gave me nightmares that night, and it's true :-s )
:ymhug:

Big bad tarantulas won't hurt you. That's what you have us men for, to chase them away. ;)

And now go look at poo-poo face's dog. Gaze into those puppy eyes... :x
ImageImage

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Don Alexander wrote:And now go look at poo-poo face's dog. Gaze into those puppy eyes... :x
Or into hers...

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

You know what dog I wish was mine?

This one.

ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Aww.. its a... its a... erm... okay, I can't think what breed of dog thats called anymore... #-o

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Me neither, all I know is that it's cute and fluffy.

Honestly though, my dream dogs happen to be the bulldog types...

I'd be a happy-pappy if I lived on my own with an English Bulldog and a French Bulldog. :D
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Looks like an oversize pomeranian. Pomeranians were once sled dogs, but were bred to the toy fluff balls they are now. My ex-roommates had a pomeranian that weighed in at twenty-seven pounds, IIRC.
Further affiant sayeth not.