Pets: Friends & Masters

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Re: Pets: Friends & Masters

Post by Swayambhu »

Sorry for the blurry picture, it was a webcam shot.

That's my little ping pong ball covered in fur. Her name's Waddles. She ate all her brothers and sisters, so maybe that's why she so fat.
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Don Alexander wrote:
Swayambhu wrote:I--I didn't even know this place existed until today. :(
I'm not sure I understand. It was actually split off only a few days ago. Before that, all of these threads were intermingled with the comic threads, clearly visible for anyone to see who opened the forum page.

Is there a way to get to the comic threads directly without opening the forum page??

But you seem to be catching up quickly. ;)
No, see--I'm blonde. (My friends remind me of that on a daily basis.)

I didn't even notice that a general discussion had been made. And links that were posted in the threads I've browsed beforehand, I probably overlooked completely, because I am ob-b-b-blivious.
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:Image

Sorry for the blurry picture, it was a webcam shot.

That's my little ping pong ball covered in fur. Her name's Waddles. She ate all her brothers and sisters, so maybe that's why she so fat.
It looks... Like something that would eat its brothers and sisters, yeah... :shock: :?

Swayambhu wrote:No, see--I'm blonde. (My friends remind me of that on a daily basis.)
I didn't even notice that a general discussion had been made. And links that were posted in the threads I've browsed beforehand, I probably overlooked completely, because I am ob-b-b-blivious.
Well, now you have stumbled over the edge and into the rabbit hole.

I also did not fail to notice that you immediately incapacitated our Lord Marschall with your cuteness... :lol: He... has problems with that.

So, if you really want to get rid of the no-smile disease, I recommend marching off to the Elder Cave... Your extremely long posting history immediately qualifies you for membership. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Must fire Don for all his double posting...

And my excuse is I've got an entire forum to moderate and I get distracted with things. Everyone has cute pets! I'll hav eto try and find my camera so I can take pictures of my fuzzball.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I went out, bought a disposable camera... and then saw, 27 exposures! Yes, I love my Saskia, but I don't need to take 27 pictures of her! So, I'm getting pictures of some co-workers, my best pal, a few of me... once I've run out of half-interesting things to take photographs of, you shall all witness the princess kitty Saskia.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Bear wrote:Must fire Don for all his double posting...

And my excuse is I've got an entire forum to moderate and I get distracted with things. Everyone has cute pets! I'll hav eto try and find my camera so I can take pictures of my fuzzball.
So that's what they call it these days. ;)
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:
Bear wrote:And my excuse is I've got an entire forum to moderate and I get distracted with things. Everyone has cute pets! I'll hav eto try and find my camera so I can take pictures of my fuzzball.
So that's what they call it these days. ;)
Scandalous!!! ;))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

My little tornado tabby, Tessy, who I've had now for nigh 13 years.

Bless her heart, she's still in great shape. Plays like a kitten still to this day.
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

If she's still acting like a kitten at 13, she's gonna be a long lived kitty... My old cat was still acting like a kitten at 19, before a series of strokes got him.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:My little tornado tabby, Tessy, who I've had now for nigh 13 years.
Bless her heart, she's still in great shape. Plays like a kitten still to this day.
KITTEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*splorts*

Edit after cerebral reconfig: Oh, and what a beautimous cat!! Wonderful to hear she is still so frisky at that age. That was the age when our two oldest cats passed away... :((

I hope one day to get more pics of our Kitty Bugger.
Last edited by Don Alexander on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yes I quite like the kitties myself, unfortunaely pets are strickly verboten in my apartment X( . My friend however has just recieved a pair of Siamese kittens just the other day. They are about 3 months old and are delightfully adorable, pestiforous little shits. So even if I can't have I still get visit.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Azrael wrote:Yes I quite like the kitties myself, unfortunaely pets are strickly verboten in my apartment X( . My friend however has just recieved a pair of Siamese kittens just the other day. They are about 3 months old and are delightfully adorable, pestiforous little shits. So even if I can't have I still get visit.
We. Demand. Pics.

Pester us with teh kyoot!! :D
ImageImage

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

kitteh.

Kitteh ROAR

kitty versus my mom's guinea pig.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Fen wrote:kitteh. Kitteh ROAR kitty versus my mom's guinea pig.
AWWWWW!!!

*more splort*

Maybe you're not a terrorist after all. ;)
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Don Alexander wrote:
Fen wrote:kitteh. Kitteh ROAR kitty versus my mom's guinea pig.
AWWWWW!!!

*more splort*

Maybe you're not a terrorist after all. ;)
Who says terrorists can't own cats? /:)
ImageImage