Confessions

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Confessions

Post by Tenjen »

In light of Zii's sudden spontaneous confession. True or not. Let us follow suit with confessions of our own.

Now, you can confess something about yourself. anything you choose and only as far as you choose. Remember that while there are good people here, there are very likely vile beings hidden amongst the bushes. and this is a public forum. What you confess can range from teh serious to hilarious to..anything that comes to your mind. But nothing stupid like "I confess iam really hetero" [unless you've been spending years acting gay; then its something!]

I would like to start by saying.

I find guy on guy kissing way hotter than girl on girl kissing.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: Confessions

Post by Tenjen »

Oh its good.

I despise commercial pop music.

but humm to hanna montana. Even caught myself doing a jig in the tv hall...
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Aren

Post by Aren »

I hate 'gay culture' and I always have, and I hate Pride Parades for reinforcing the stereotypes that homophobes have.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I play dating sims.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Aren

Post by Aren »

I want to see a Matt and Dillon spin-off of MA3 because I don't think they get enough time and I really can't see why they're considered 'antagonists' by some.

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

Okay...here my confession.

Ahem...

I'm batman.
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I've never been sure about what i want to do with my life, and I worry that I'm taking the easy option.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Aren

Post by Aren »

Asaryu wrote:I've never been sure about what i want to do with my life, and I worry that I'm
fucking everything up and ensuring misery for at least a decade to come.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

:lol: that about sums it up. Though 'm more afraid of not living up to my potential than I am of being in a crap job.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Okay, I think I'm about to share the juiciest confession yet... mind you, this was something stupid I did when I was 19.

I was going out with this one girl, let's call her Liz. Now, Liz had a cute best friend who we'll call Angela, who was very much my type and who'd confessed to Liz that she liked me too - but I was going out with Liz, so I was being good. One time Liz and I got into a huge fight, right in front of Angela, and Liz broke up with me. Well, to be Evil, I immediately agreed that we were broken up... then asked Angela out in the same breath. Right in front of Liz. And Angela agreed. :shock:

Funny thing was? After dating Angela for two weeks, I split up with her and then Liz asked me out again. :o Ah, the wacky dating life of a teen. Ruined the friendship of two best friends just because I was ticked off. Not my proudest moment, but more of a "wow, I can't believe I was that crass".
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Aren

Post by Aren »

... I will thank everything that's holy that I retain my good common sense even when intoxicated on multiple substances.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

I can't think of any really bad stuff I've done. Stupid things, sure, but not nasty, evil stuff.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Aren

Post by Aren »

Tenjen wrote:What you confess can range from teh serious to hilarious to..anything that comes to your mind.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

When I was little I walked in my sleep and walked off the end of the top bunk. Landed on the toy boxes.

Again when little, I rolled off the top bunk in a sleeper carriage on a train, landed on the floor, and didn't wake up at all until morning.

I still like the Transformers.

And fembots.

There are so many books in my bedroom that they're actually stacked in piles against the wall now.

There's a Borg cup on the shelf above the computer. Also a chess set, a Chinese good luck thingy, a box of spare pens and pencils, and gazillions of discs.

Velma was hotter than Daphne.

Joe Satriani is still awesome.
Last edited by Scaramouche on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

Teacher2B wrote:
Scaramouche wrote:When I was little I walked in my sleep and walked off the end of the top bunk. Landed on the toy boxes.
Ouch! That must have hurt. Poor you...
I am immune to pain while asleep. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to pain while awake. It tends to hurt.