Confessions

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Scaramouche

Re: Confessions

Post by Scaramouche »

Hmm, confessions...

I find it difficult to maintain a charitable attitude when dealing with people who are constantly moping. Even if they have good reason to be moping.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Omellette

Post by Omellette »

Aren wrote: a: makeup sex
b: angry "i hate you" sex

b tends to be extremely vigorous and rough
I knew there was a reason why I liked you, hehe...

*...nods in vigorous agreement...*
"T'is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -- Abraham Lincoln (among others)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Scaramouche wrote:Hmm, confessions...

I find it difficult to maintain a charitable attitude when dealing with people who are constantly moping. Even if they have good reason to be moping.
Same here. After about 20 minutes, I'm tempted to say "suck it up pussy". But I tend to be nice. If it's someone I don't particularly care about, I'll just leave. If it's a friend, I'll stay and keep my inside voice locked up.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

The Bear has no need for confessions as the Bear is perfect and has nothing embaressing to confess! :D

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Bear wrote:The Bear has no need for confessions as the Bear is perfect and has nothing embaressing to confess! :D
What about abuses of power? Those are always fun to hear about!

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well those are blidingly public and don't need confessing to :D

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Bear wrote:Well those are blidingly public and don't need confessing to :D
This is true. :lol:

FSU Class of 2014!

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Lilianna wrote:
Scaramouche wrote:Hmm, confessions...

Same here. After about 20 minutes, I'm tempted to say "suck it up pussy". But I tend to be nice. If it's someone I don't particularly care about, I'll just leave. If it's a friend, I'll stay and keep my inside voice locked up.
I try my hardest, but I run out of patience after 1 month. Then I switch and I become quite a bitch.

I have lost a couple of friends that way. Something about being told home truths by someone who they were hoping for the usual dose of sympathy from seems to upset some people.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Ooh! I've got a confession!

I fucking hate it when people (read: my mother) blame my crappy moods on Aunt Flo's visit. Logically speaking, periods do not equal bitchiness, because my mom is an even WORSE bitch after her hysterectomy.

UGH.

FSU Class of 2014!

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I have a lot of people in the city I'm currently in with whom I am good friends. I don't want to see a single one of them.

I left the city I was once in becaue the majority of the people I knew there, not to mention the job I had, made me wish I was somewhere else (or at least to claw my eyes out). There were only three exceptions, and they were insufficient to prevent me from quitting my job out of the blue with no prospects and move halfway across the country back to the condition I was in when I moved to begin with.

The thing is, these are all my "friends". At least I think they are. That's another confession - I'm not sure if I really have very many friends anymore. And, by a process of logical reasoning, the problem is probably not with nearly everybody I know.
Further affiant sayeth not.

tilde

Post by tilde »

Nathan Dorian wrote:Oh, hay, here's a dumb confession.

I have a 'teacher x student' fetish. So much so that I own an old school desk and a 'Head Boy' school badge.

I blame the fact that I had a massive crush on my Science teacher at secondary school. We used to talk about books we liked 'n' he'd scold me for drawing instead of doing my work and I'd just grin and he'd be all, "Ohokaythen."

Once I was late to class and I had just had my big, fluffy bangs dyed bright pink. I bumped into him when rushing into the classroom (I sat at the front, hurhur) and he just exclaimed, "Pink!" and my response was basically, "AHSGAGSDASGDJHSAGDF."

Before my science GCSE exam he was walking with us on our way into the exam hall, and I was one of the last people to go in due to my name and student number. I was rambling on about how, damn yeah, we were cool to be last and he just smiled at me, pet my head and said, "It's because your special."

God I wanted that man to bend me over a desk and have his way with me.
My God it's like something lifted straight out of a Stephen Fry novel...which is, of course, fantastic. :D

Also...confessions on the way...I'm reading through the thread right now, because...well, mostly because I'm insanely voyeuristic, I suppose.
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. (Wernher von Braun)

tilde

Post by tilde »

Hrm. Confessions, huh?...
  • First NISE was with my 1st cousin. I was 11 or 12. I only remembered this long after posting to the Experiences thread. My bad.
  • Grand theft auto. Not the video game.
  • I tend to walk away from arguments because I can't be arsed to tell people why they're wrong. (I try---mostly successfully---to only speak when I can contribute substance)
  • I miss smoking horribly. Not nic fits, or cravings...I haven't wanted a cigarette in years. I just miss the ritual, the sexiness of striking a match, pulling in a deep lungful of smoke, and letting it trickle out. Especially when there's no one else around. Alone-smoking is/was the best smoking.
  • Violent thoughts are routine, but I never get involved in a conflict. I try to rationalize this as in (3) above, but really I'm just a big pussy.
  • Grease is my favourite movie. Yes, for real. Yes, I know all the songs and can do the Hand Jive really well.
  • Pot, hash, shrooms, acid, coke, E. The latter two were not fun. Acid was fun enough that I promised myself I'd never do it again, for fear that I wouldn't want to stop.
  • I get weepy at movies, pretty regularly. I was positively appalling at The Bucket List.
  • I harbour a pretty ugly/petty mix of jealousy and envy towards anyone who's smarter than me. Unfortunately, I'm just smart enough that I can invariably spot them.
  • I've got a pretty huge ego, notwithstanding all of the above.
  • That Frankie kid is astonishingly pretty.
  • I wish I had more sex before getting married.
EDIT: :s/invariable/invariably (does vi earn me geek points?)
Last edited by tilde on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. (Wernher von Braun)

Aren

Post by Aren »

I like you.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I used to have pyro tendencies.

till some plastic i was burning fell onto my leg and started to burn a deep hole into it.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I still kind of have pyro tendencies. They were tempered for a bit when I accidentally set my hair on fire. Burning hair smells really bad. I actually managed to brush most of the melted mess out and didn't get my hair cut. I also lost an eyebrow in that exchange.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?