Bards Corner.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

randint

Re: Bards Corner.

Post by randint »

N S F W! Warning: Adult Contents ahead! N S F W!
Don't read if you're a minor, because I'll go to jail.
Also, if you're not a minor, and object to erotic literature, turn away now.

Good?

Good.

Now here's the link (requires Deviant Art account, if you really can't make one, I can send you the story)

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

Man, stuff like that never happened around MY high school locker room. I feel cheated.
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

randint

Post by randint »

bokonondeemax wrote:Man, stuff like that never happened around MY high school locker room. I feel cheated.
You probably don't go to a school where people have supernatural powers either.
At least I hope you enjoyed to read. Wait, you're in highschool? oh crap, i hear the sirens approaching my house...

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

bokonondeemax wrote:Man, stuff like that never happened around MY high school locker room. I feel cheated.
It did.

You were showering at the time.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Same here.... but then again, I never had high school, and my equivalent had a seperate tiny house for physical education, so there would be no space for eating a sandwich, let alone anything else... :p
The iceman cometh

Guido

Post by Guido »

Found an old story I've written yeaaars ago.
Decided to put it back online ^^

http://t-tdraigh.deviantart.com/art/Annika-209691472

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

A terrible story inspired by succubus silliness in the other forum.

Lazy and terrible, but has a seed of a good idea. Criticize hard and vicious.

---------

When Lili's parents walked in on her as she watched TV, it was apparent they had conversed. Her father went straight to the corner to observe while her mother cleared her throat, a habit that had come to mean she had prepared a statement.

"Dear, we'd like to talk to you about something serious. About your schooling."

The young succubus sighed, taking her remote and aiming it at the TV, lowering the sound so it barely could be heard. In doing so, she leaned forward, letting her blonde hair drape downward across her face. A defense mechanism so she could avoid eye contact with her mother and father.

"I'm doing just fine in school," she began, listing previous parent/teacher conferences, conversations with the Honor Roll administrators, her straight A's, and her active extracurricular participation. She concluded by saying how well-liked she was amongst both peers and faculty.

"Most parent would be proud of that, mom."

"I'm not most parents. What about the dance this weekend?"

A frown. "I'm busy. There's studies, practice--"

A sharp interruption. "For a succubus, such social events are practice! Practice to be your nature. Practice to bask in the glory of your being. Practice in being loved by throngs of adoring admirers! How many have asked you to the dance?"

An uncomfortable pause. "A few."

"Confidence, girl. Be specific. Tell me a number!"

"A bunch... a dozen? I didn't count," was her answer, mumbled just loudly enough to be heard over the sounds of the forgotten television.

"Hm, you could do better, but that should be enough for some good candidates." She was calculated and demanding. "How many do you plan to attend with?"

She turned her eyes to nowhere in particular. "Mom, I don't think that would be appropriate."

"It is for a succubus. Consider it practice. How many do you think you could keep under control at your dance with just your natural charms? And with your other charms?"

Lili mumbled again in reply, but wasn't heard. Her mother prompted her, demanding an answer, until she spoke up just above a whisper that she didn't want to go to the dance with multiple partners. Just one. This prompted a raised eyebrow and outright suspicion from the elder succubus.

"It's... Shushienae."

Her mother's eyes became mere slits. "That's the name of an angel. Dear, you should know better. Your powers are useless against angels, even young ones. What sort of a name is Sushi-oni? Is she a girl angel?"

"NO! He's sweet and caring."

Her mother tisked. "Either way, we may be demons, high class commander demons, even, but even I can't seduce an angel with... oh... oh no. This is exactly why we told you not to hang out with the wrong crowd. Is he preaching to you?" Her fists balled. "Trying to turn you to some alternate holy lifestyle? Their voices can paralyze you, or burn you, or even control you! That... grr, I'll beat him--"

"Mo-o-o-m! It's not like that."

"What is it like?"

Silence. The daughter's face fell, a trace amount of blood rushing to her cheeks, no matter how hard she stared at the floor and willed herself to be still. Even without succubus powers, Lili's infatuation was clear to her mother.

"Dear... are you in a relationship with this angel? That's... unacceptable! Unacceptable! They don't even kiss on the third date! What are you thinking? That's--"

Now it was Lili's turn to interrupt.

"It is not. He professed his love for me and I LOVE him! I'm saving myself for him, for when we're married!"

Her mother cringed, as if struck about the face with a stick. "'Saving yourself for marriage!?' What fool ideas has this little angel been preaching to you?" She said the word preaching like a dirty word, almost spitting.

"Not preaching! Just talking! And yes, SAVING myself. I'm a virgin."

Another cringe, this time as if a knife pierced her dark heart. "WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOUNG WOMAN?! You will not use that sort of language in MY house!"

But it was too late. Even motherly shouting couldn't stop Lili. "When I grow up, I'm gonna to be an angel!" She emphasized this declaration by reaching into her backpack, producing a radiant halo, and flinging it roughly into her mother's ample bosom. Shocked silence followed, broken only by loud stomping as the daughter stomped her way upstairs, into her room. Another breach of silence as the door slammed. A third sound broke the silence, some unidentifiable object (but quite heavy) propelled against the floor with the intent to be as disruptive as possible to anybody listening in the house.

She looked back to where her husband had been instructed to stand quietly. "Where did I go wrong with her? She's the worst succubus I could possibly imagine..."

Lovingly, gently, he approached her and slid his arms around her.

"Don't worry, love. It's just a phase."

"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I came up with this at the river. Sometimes, my brain is... I just don't know. Real events from tonight from the FISH POV.

FishJournal
You guys, the shrimp have their own shivs now and they're working with the land dwellers now.

I was swimming up in the lower Pecos tonight, just chillin' it out and I see this sweet ass shrimp. I'm thinking "Awesome, dinner!" but that's where it turned wrong. I got a big ol' bite and it just STABS me right in the mouth with this curved shank. I'm trying to pull away from it but it kept tugging me! Pretty soon I'm being dragged by this mofo and yanked out of the water by the mouth. OUCH. I mean, seriously. OUCH.

So then these stupid land breathers get me wrapped up in some weird thing and start yanking their shank/trap out. They get it out just when I'm about to pass out from lack of water and they put me back in the river.

Yeah, I.. I just don't know anymore. I don't get what they're up to. They got Fat Zack the other day and he never came back.

Fuckers.

Oh yeah, I saw a crawdad get tangled up in the trap. Jokes on them! Haha! Losers!

Mood: X( Annoyed
Music: Under the Sea- Sebastian and the Crustacean Band
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

I couldn't decide where to put this, it fits both the gamer's lounge and this thread. It was written by Mr. A-lo and is an expansion of the original poem from Diablo 1.

I can see what you see not.
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

Slowly now, the vision returns,
the pupils grow, the bright light burns,
dancing shadows, crying deamons,
somewhere else a child screaming,
wondering where this dark hall leads,
fears begin to sprout like weeds,
courage, to face and kill unseen,
chasing the endless children's screams,

Now the hallways come to an end,
turn the corner, another bend,
slowly things start to make sense,
running past the wooden fence,
that keeps the sacrifices locked
to the young girl's head, a series of knocks,
but time marches on and seconds pass,
all around is dampend grass,
yet it's not the rain or mourning dew,
the grass is red, the blood runs through,

Now something goes wrong, filled with apprehension,
one wrong move caught the deamons' attention,
running down some narrow corridore,
where evil emminates from the core,
the deamons breath is on the neck,
the legs are flimsy, you're a nervous wreck
you feel a sharp pain in your side,
the hordes of deamons start to chide,
they laugh because they know they've won,
it has come to an end, what has once begun,

Unconciousness starts to set in,
being dragged back to that pit of sin,
dragged by hair thats filled with pain,
you were the last hope, now they will surely reign,
covered with blood, you can smell their breath,
you begin to pray for the sweet release of death,
placed upon the block of slaughter,
the only thing in your mind's the thought of your daughter,
the legs are tied down followed close by the arms,
you call to your god, yet they still do you harm,

The axe is raised, the curtains are drawn,
the morning is breaking you can feel the dawn,
and as the blade hurtles towards your head,
you realize momentarily you will be dead,
you draw your last remaning breath,
quickly now you pray for death,
another corpse to add to the pile,
out of your side seeps ichor and bile,
theres no point in living, so why bother trying,
these deamons will show you the joy of dying,
finally now the axe pierces your brain,
the sickening deamons now dance in the rain,
the blood is everywhere, the thoughts over now,
and the last thing you wonder is it's impossible how,
someone with everything ended up here,
where darkness dances and shadows draw near.
Out of darkness, out of mind.
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

:)) @Fishjournal
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

So, I'm posting to this thread not to contribute (not that quick with my writing, unfortunately) but rather to bring attention to my personal DeviantArt page that I'll be posting updates to my writing on. The page itself is at http://dirty-n-evil.deviantart.com/, and you'll certainly recognize my classic Beast Boy avatar there. But the easier way to find it is that I'm linking it into my signature, rather than have to click back to this page.

At the moment there are only going to be journal entries, but as I get new ideas I'll be posting them onto that page. It'll allow those curious an insight into my personal creative mind and the way my thought process works itself out. I've made a couple of important decisions today about my story, so I really see things moving along despite how busy I've been all week.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

whimsical.bard

Post by whimsical.bard »

Come Back To Me

To glance around and see the things
I once held dear are no more there,
to know that now this place in me,
the need in which you once fulfilled
is no more being satisfied,
it breaks my heart, my sanity.
The necklace you once gave to me,
it now adorns another's throat,
when once it represented how
although we would have twists and turns,
throughout it all we would survive.
Our love would last until we die,
and even after we have died
we would be ever intertwined,
so that when we depart this world
we will be with each other still.
Perhaps you did not mean as much
of what that necklace had to say,
for when I faltered, you did too,
we lost our step, we lost our love.
Now I'm the one that holds the torch
to guide you back into my arms,
For without you I am at loss,
for without you I am nothing.
I beg of you, come back to me.

Error of Logic

Poem

Post by Error of Logic »

Yes, I've noticed that there's a haiku contest. Right now, I don't care, and this is not for any competition. I'm just presenting it to be judged on its own merit, so... your opinions, please, for what occasionally occurs to me, if you are of a mind to give it.

Rook

Like Autumn leaf
Storm-tossed, fly up high and
Scream, dark bird of Spring

After Shakespeare

Whyfore art thou
Born of wrong blood, yet must I
Love and suffer?

Merged into appropriate thread.

.Midgetshrimp.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Pretty good. I liked the Rook one especially. :D

But you are a few syllables short if you are going for haiku. First one is 4-6-5 and the second is 4-7-4 right now.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Eh? 'Li-ke', two syllables. 'Au-tumn', two syllables. 'Leaf', one syllable. Five in total.

'Why-fo-re art thou', five syllables. 'Lo-ve and suf-fer', five syllables.

Thanks for the kind words, though. ^^