Quote-tastic!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Quote-tastic!

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:The bums around here hold up signs that say "Will spoon for warmth". I'm one of them :mrgreen: .
You're a bum?? :shock:

I'm sure some of ladies would be ready to give you a roof over your head for a little spooning...
Last edited by Don Alexander on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

We have a spare room kept for spoon-friendly acquaintances. You'd just have to cross an ocean or two for it.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Depends if I take the scenic route or not.

Edit: On the subject of bums... http://roosterteethstore.com/rcb0001.html
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Heh, I just read this:
Wikipedia wrote:[Bjork] said, "I think everyone's bisexual to some degree or another; it's just a question of whether or not you choose to recognize it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You'd be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:Heh, I just read this:
Wikipedia wrote:[Bjork] said, "I think everyone's bisexual to some degree or another; it's just a question of whether or not you choose to recognize it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You'd be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours."
Then lets have some pie á la mode!!! :))

But I think she's right. Now, I just don't want to assign the labels "cake" and "ice cream" to men and/or women, because I like both cake and ice cream, but less so men...
Last edited by Don Alexander on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Especially since boys are obviously pie.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:Especially since boys are obviously pie.
That's ok then, I'm more partial to ice cream. ;)

So, what flavor are you, Mistress of the Southern Heavens? ;;)

Hm, if I am pie or cake... I'd probably be black forest gatéaux!!! Rich and heavy... Yum.
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I am vanilla flavoured....ready for all conceivable toppings. :P

Either that or I am neapolitan.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:I am vanilla flavoured....ready for all conceivable toppings. :P
Either that or I am neapolitan.
Vanilla!! I like vanilla. But I like other flavors more. :p
Isn't "vanilla" kind of an all-purpose word for "harmless" and "boring"??
Which is about as far away from Asaryu as possible. :D
You're more... dark chocolate. ;;)
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

But dark chocolate can only ever be dark chocolate. But if you add a bit of imagination, vanilla can be anything. And I have never lacked for imagination.

Besides, vanilla ice-cream goes best with cake, and with pie.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:But dark chocolate can only ever be dark chocolate. But if you add a bit of imagination, vanilla can be anything. And I have never lacked for imagination.

Besides, vanilla ice-cream goes best with cake, and with pie.
And with other kinds of ice cream, too. ;))
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Now you're getting it! ;)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Italian Rum Cake. That's me in all my sweet, juicy, succulent glory. Oh I can't wait for next weekend. Celebrating birthdays at my dad's always means rum cake!

But yea, so, I'm kind of a nut, sometimes fruity, never dull, and can be seen as an explosion of taste in an otherwise bland bakery. I am the king of cakes.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Mmm... rum cake...

Okay, back on tracks since this thread is meant to be about quotes. :-B

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Don Alexander wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:Heh, I just read this:
Then lets have some pie á la mode!!! :))

But I think she's right. Niow, I just don't want to assign the labels "cake" and "ice cream" to men and/or women, because I like both cake and ice cream, but less so men...
It certainly makes an interesting variation on the "snails and oysters" speech from Spartacus.
Further affiant sayeth not.