Sexual Experiences

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Nathan Dorian

Re: Sexual Experiences

Post by Nathan Dorian »

Current Age: 20

Age of First Kiss: Proper, full-on kiss was when I was 17.

Age of First Girlfriend / Boyfriend: 12. Series of stupid little 'relationships' with guys and girls then went on for the next five years.

Age of First Sexual Experience: 18, with the man who is now my fiance. :'D I wore a Japanese school girl outfit and he touched me up in a forest. Good times.

Age of First Time: Also 18 I believe, the morning of my moving back home. I spent the morning having anal sex instead of packing.

JerrBear wrote:Age: 27

Age of first kiss: 27, weird that I had non-intercourse sexual experiences before I kissed anyone. :oops:

Age of first girlfriend/boyfriend: Never had one (it'd be a boyfriend though). I forgot to mention I did have a girlfriend in the 3rd grade, lol!

Age of first non-intercourse sexual experience: 16

Age of first time intercourse-wise: 27, hadn't been with anyone since I was 16. I'm stupid when it comes to men, the times when a guy has been flirting with me it only registered that they were flirting a few hours AFTER! Plus, fat guys into other fat guys are hard to find off of the Internet. I also want to avoid wheelchair fetishists as they scare the hell out of me and want to sit in my wheelchair! They also want to have sex in the wheelchair and from experience that is not easy (blowjobs and handjobs otoh). In total, only been with two guys.

Edited because the first time I typed it I was in a hurry so skipped the details.

Dude, I'd hit it.

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

Heh....where to begin.

First kiss: 8 years old (don't ask)

first time: 14 years old

First time without an audience: 17 (whee!)

first NISE: 18 (HOW THE HECK CAN YOU GET THOSE BACKWARDS!)

On the sandy slope? dude, you're braver than I am.

Of course, I've done it in a Movie theater and a tree trunk in the woods. you don't get splinters as easily as you think you do and.......the more you try to avoid the splinters.....the....more sensual it can get when you finally pop. hee hee.

Uhm.....I also submit for one of the more unusual places....or three. In the Mall department store dressing room. In the mall parking lot, and in the Movie theatre. Can you believe that, where I live, all three of those are within 100 yards of each other?

Oops....one more......Sex in a car in a public parking lot next to a strip mall....not 50 yards from a public highway.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay, so now that we've got a few... I submit to you the weirdest location ever for a sexual encounter.... The cockpit of a Vulcan Bomber!

Where I live, the nearby local airport used to have a Vulcan bomber outside that was a permanent display and permanently open. The only kind of security it had was a badly locked, chainlink fence that wasn't fastened down properly to the ground either, so very easy to lift and crawl under, or just pop the gate lock. Anyway... one night in autumn I snuck in with my then girlfriend and well... the captains chair was remarkably comfy ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:lol: This thread... is like a psychological experiment which shows that people are able and willing to post very, very private information to seeming strangers on the internet, stuff they would (very probably) not tell most people face-to-face...

So, first some comments:
ouphie wrote:Age of first time: 16. Not with the aforementioned smoker. I wasn't quite ready and she wasn't willing to wait. So she cheated on me and ended up pregnant... with twins.
:shock: That's... interesting. ;) So, aforementioned twins are like, 9 years old now??
Phoenix wrote:Odd though, because you're a decent looking bloke.
Actually, Mr. picture-thread-starter, I'm pretty sure most ladies here on the forum would also consider you to be a "decent-looking bloke"...

But then, both of you are reporting turning down a bunch of women, so consider yourself blessed.
oni wrote:Age: 27 (seriously, a record being set here)
You forgot MerchManDan... Also, I would have judged you... a lot younger. ;) And I guess unwillingness to post in this thread is proportional to age.
aishabe wrote:Age: 15. I think I'm the baby of the boards.
Everything else: HAH.
Maybe that's why we dote one you!! ;) Well, don't take too long getting to know "the world, the flesh and the devil"... Believe me, you'll be old before you realize it...
Teacher2B wrote:First serious boyfriend (well, first boyfriend): 18. We were 5 years together until 2 weeks ago :cry:
:o That's... so sad! I remember you mentioning him several times in earlier posts and... now... My condolonces. (Really!)
Nathan Dorian wrote:Age of First Time: Also 18 I believe, the morning of my moving back home. I spent the morning having anal sex instead of packing.
I'd almost say "TMI" but I can't help being fascinated... :D
Talazia_Silvermoon wrote:Heh....where to begin.
With your age! :P
Talazia_Silvermoon wrote:first time: 14 years old First time without an audience: 17 (whee!) first NISE: 18 (HOW THE HECK CAN YOU GET THOSE BACKWARDS!)
Sounds like... an interesting life! Details, details! ;)

So... now... just to set the standard of the lowest common denominator, at least until Retiarius the Elder Geek posts... ;)

First Kiss: Depends... No one has asked what defines "kiss". So I'll go for three answers.
First lip-to-lip with not-so-willing girl (was in a game of truth or dare, she lost): 14.
First lip-to-lip with a willing girl (actually, her initiative, too bad it was a good-bye kiss): 16
First "real" kiss, i.e., tonsil-hockey: 29 (see below)

First GF: Undetermined future time, probably never. :?

First NISE: 29, same as kiss above. I'll refrain from posting details, as the wonderful (YES!) lady reads Ma3 too and maybe even these boards. :roll:

First sex: See answer to first GF... :cry:

So... Beat that!!! :geek:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Okay, so now that we've got a few... I submit to you the weirdest location ever for a sexual encounter.... The cockpit of a Vulcan Bomber!

Where I live, the nearby local airport used to have a Vulcan bomber outside that was a permanent display and permanently open. The only kind of security it had was a badly locked, chainlink fence that wasn't fastened down properly to the ground either, so very easy to lift and crawl under, or just pop the gate lock. Anyway... one night in autumn I snuck in with my then girlfriend and well... the captains chair was remarkably comfy ;)
You get elebenty billion :geek: points for that!!!! A Vulcan bomber... Wow... I've always considered them a fascinating design, being one of the few implementations of "almost" flying wing technology... But I digress.

Okay, the new standard is the cockpit of a Vulcan bomber. Who can beat the cockpit of a Vulcan bomber? Step forwards, brave lads and lassies, who will beat that??? Who will rise to the challenge??? 8-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ouphie

Post by ouphie »

Don Alexander wrote::lol: This thread... is like a psychological experiment which shows that people are able and willing to post very, very private information to seeming strangers on the internet, stuff they would (very probably) not tell most people face-to-face...

So, first some comments:
ouphie wrote:Age of first time: 16. Not with the aforementioned smoker. I wasn't quite ready and she wasn't willing to wait. So she cheated on me and ended up pregnant... with twins.
:shock: That's... interesting. ;) So, aforementioned twins are like, 9 years old now??
And with a kid sister. She had the stones to come to my place of work about 15 months after I found out and asked me to come to her younger sister's birthday party... At that time she had had another kid (with the same guy). I have no idea how she is doing now, I haven't exactly kept contact and I moved out of that town after high school.

Unfortunately, I can't top a cockpit so I won't try.
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

aishabe wrote:Also: Pneumonica, I'm asking about your first GF.
What are you asking? I think I laid it out pretty well. Unless you're asking why it's arguable?
Further affiant sayeth not.

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

Nathan Dorian wrote:

Age of first kiss: 27, weird that I had non-intercourse sexual experiences before I kissed anyone. :oops:

Age of first girlfriend/boyfriend: Never had one (it'd be a boyfriend though). I forgot to mention I did have a girlfriend in the 3rd grade, lol!

Age of first time intercourse-wise: 27, hadn't been with anyone since I was 16. I'm stupid when it comes to men, the times when a guy has been flirting with me it only registered that they were flirting a few hours AFTER! Plus, fat guys into other fat guys are hard to find off of the Internet. I also want to avoid wheelchair fetishists as they scare the hell out of me and want to sit in my wheelchair! They also want to have sex in the wheelchair and from experience that is not easy (blowjobs and handjobs otoh). In total, only been with two guys.

Edited because the first time I typed it I was in a hurry so skipped the details.

Dude, I'd hit it.

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

JerrBear wrote:
Nathan Dorian wrote:

Dude, I'd hit it.
Y'see that? That's flirting.

dorsh

Post by dorsh »

First Kiss: 16th birthday, for some reason I decided to make it a Frenchie with a girl who had always really liked me but that I found incredibly annoying
First Girlfriend: 15, same girl as above, ended badly because I convinced myself that I cared about her more than I did
First Non Intercourse Sexual Experience: 16, same girl, pretty tame stuff
First Time: 18 summer between high school and college, first girlfriend I actually liked, started a long-distance relationship that eventually ended as they usually do
Most Unexpected: Met an amazing girl, found myself hanging out and flirting with her for a month, one night I asked her out and she shut me down (later I found out the reason: her ex was rather depressed and she didn't want him to think she wasn't there for him when he eventually heard about her getting together with someone new)
Randomly one night a couple weeks later I found her in my room and we had sex and now we're in a healthy relationship :P

Weirdest place: Friend's homicidal little sister's room, while she was sleeping next to us......we were drunk :? She woke up and chased us with a butcher knife to the car.

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

yeah.

I'm not gonna top the vulcan bomber. no way. Came close in the Game books Isle in a Borders. If the closing manager didn't walk up on me and my SO.....and the girl that was working there. :oops:

As for the explanation of first time without an audience. WELL......I ended up losing my virginity in....group sex. That's one way to lose it with a bang.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

With all these people not able to top the vulcan bomber, I'm going to have to change my quote to 'Why yes, my sex life is made of awesome'. :lol:

And I was sure with all the eccentrics here on this board there would be someone who could come close at least...

jameslikescake

Post by jameslikescake »

Well, this looks fun. XD

First kiss: My first real kiss, with my gender of choice, was thirteen. But my first kiss was was when I was ten, with some girl during spin the bottle.

First boyfriend: Thirteen. The first time I ever kissed a boy. After that, I decided guys is where it's at. ^_^

First NISE: Thirteen. I take things fast, to say the least.

First Time: My fifteenth birthday, with the boyfriend I've been with since I was fourteen. :]

And top the Vulcan Bomber? God, no. The craziest I've ever gotten was a bathroom.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Age: 4.52 × 10^17 light-meters (in vacuum, approximate). Corrected
First kiss: null pointer.
First girlfriend: null pointer. No followup dates recorded.
First non-intercourse sexual experience: insufficient definition for meaningful response.
First time: null pointer.

Thanks to Don Alexander for pointing out my corrupted stack.
Last edited by Retiarius on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I think outside the tesseract.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Retiarius wrote:Age: 9.45 × 10^15 light-meters (in vacuum, approximate).
First kiss: null pointer.
First girlfriend: null pointer. No followup dates recorded.
First non-intercourse sexual experience: insufficient definition for meaningful response.
First time: null pointer.
And kudos to Don Alexander for calling this one. :arrow:
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?