Isn't the weather just lovely?

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Isn't the weather just lovely?

Post by yiraheerai » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:55 am

Best of luck. Stay safe if you can.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:35 pm

It was about a cat 2 when it went by Kissimmee and Orlando Florida. I lost power at 1159 pm, I got my power back at 1000 am (freaking amazing!), I had some street flooding (about foot and half deep) and tree branches but no power lines down in my neighborhood, nor any trees. I haven't bother getting out and drive around town, no sense getting in the way.

I hope DnE got as lucky.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Last I saw, he and Saskia were at a friend's house more inland. He did check in to say he survived but I have no idea when we'll get a report about the area he lives in.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins