Confessions

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Re: Confessions

Post by Lilianna »

Don Alexander wrote:
Lilianna wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:@Lilianna: Slightly off topic, I really don't get that with the Rainforest Cafe light and lighting up peoples faces or something.
Sorry, then. Just an example of similiarity. I'll go remove it, then.
Whu? :shock:

No, no, no!!!

I just meant, what is it? Just didn't get it. You've done not the slightest wrong!
Oh. Oops.

Well, the point was, it's a cup with a button that you can click to make it light up. I was bored and was playing with the button, going "on. off! on. off!", excited face and all. My parents have made fun of me for it since then, because "you're 16, you shouldn't be so immature", etc. Friday night, after the football game, we were all at my house and his mom asked about the story, so I was sent to get the cup to demonstrate. When I got the cup to demonstrate, I turned it on and my boyfriend had the same excited face I had.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Aren

Post by Aren »

Nathan Dorian wrote:Ugh, sorry, I really didn't mean it that way. :C Being resentful was immature for me because, quite honestly, I used to be an absolute twat. But that's only in this particular case. Lord knows I can still be resentful in completely different situations.

I apologise for coming across that way, I don't think that your experiencing resent is neccissarily a bad thing (unless it causes you personal harm, 'cause that's just not nice.)
Eh, it prevents potential relationships that I don't really need (as I've already got one) and makes me more emotionally invested in my boyfriend.

And I'm sorry for blowing it all out of proportion - I really should have seen what you meant, rather than what I thought that you meant. I'm not having the best of a day, and it's wrong to inflict that upon you.

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

Lilianna wrote:Oh. Oops.

Well, the point was, it's a cup with a button that you can click to make it light up. I was bored and was playing with the button, going "on. off! on. off!", excited face and all. My parents have made fun of me for it since then, because "you're 16, you shouldn't be so immature", etc. Friday night, after the football game, we were all at my house and his mom asked about the story, so I was sent to get the cup to demonstrate. When I got the cup to demonstrate, I turned it on and my boyfriend had the same excited face I had.
Dear Lord that's adorable.
Aren wrote:Eh, it prevents potential relationships that I don't really need (as I've already got one) and makes me more emotionally invested in my boyfriend.

And I'm sorry for blowing it all out of proportion - I really should have seen what you meant, rather than what I thought that you meant. I'm not having the best of a day, and it's wrong to inflict that upon you.
S'alright, apparently we both kind of suck at getting points across at the moment.

Aren

Post by Aren »

Lilianna wrote:And...
Scaramouche wrote: Now I was reminded of this by a woman I know informing me this evening that she'd never go for buttsecks. No, I didn't ask her to accommodate me. We were discussing her boyfriend, or something. Anyway, it came up (pun), and she declared she'd never go for anal sex. Personally I suspect it's a pain in the arse. I'm not asking anyone to explain the appeal to me, just saying I don't get it. I mean, I understand the appeal from the pitching side of the equation (heteosexually speaking), but not from the catching side.
I think (and no, I wouldn't know) that the appeal is the same as faking an orgasm: it makes the guy feel good, so the girl feels good about satisfying her partner.
Anal sex with a female as the recipient has no biological purpose; however, the male g-spot is within easy reach of fingers and/or a penis in the rectum. :geek: :mrgreen:

Aren

Post by Aren »

Nathan Dorian wrote:

Aren wrote:Eh, it prevents potential relationships that I don't really need (as I've already got one) and makes me more emotionally invested in my boyfriend.

S'alright, apparently we both kind of suck at getting points across at the moment.
Agreed on both points.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Nathan Dorian wrote:

-sigh- Nothing against you, but I've gotten "that's adorable" or some variant thereof daily in the past week or so. I never knew cuteness was so annoying before.

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lilianna wrote:
Nathan Dorian wrote:

-sigh- Nothing against you, but I've gotten "that's adorable" or some variant thereof daily in the past week or so. I never knew cuteness was so annoying before.
:lol: We make cute to a High Art here. ;)

But, well, Nathan said it. While I would probably not be enamored by a little light, I fully get the sentiment of being somehow deeply touched by something which would leave most people cold. And if someone else (especially girl/boyfriend) suddenly is also deeply touched, that's a very bonding experience. Kudos to you! ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Don Alexander wrote: :lol: We make cute to a High Art here. ;)

But, well, Nathan said it. While I would probably not be enamored by a little light, I fully get the sentiment of being somehow deeply touched by something which would leave most people cold. And if someone else (especially girl/boyfriend) suddenly is also deeply touched, that's a very bonding experience. Kudos to you! ;)
Well, not touched really. Just thoroughly entertained. :lol:

But thank you.

FSU Class of 2014!

Aren

Post by Aren »

Lilliana: For my boyfriend and I, our thing is being chased by zombies in video games. But we also stare at bubbles and butterflies. So. *shrug* Yours is very sweet.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Aren wrote:Lilliana: For my boyfriend and I, our thing is being chased by zombies in video games. But we also stare at bubbles and butterflies. So. *shrug* Yours is very sweet.
Thank you...

FSU Class of 2014!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lilianna wrote:Well, not touched really. Just thoroughly entertained. :lol:
But thank you.
Being thouroughly entertained together is also a great bonding experience. Especially if everyone else doesn't get it.

Also, I image having sex (or trying to :D ) together while both partners are laughing their ass off about something is great. It sure would blow my mind with endorphines. There, that's a confession. ;)

@Aren: You mentioned being almost strangled and clinically dead at birth. (Whoa! :shock: ) So are you a zombie now?? :lol: Rrrrrrrrr. 8-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

Don, all good sex is happy sex.

I have a tendancy to make my fiance burst into fits of giggles during intimate moments.

(I am also good at freaking him out during said moments.)

Aren

Post by Aren »

Don Alexander wrote:@Aren: You mentioned being almost strangled and clinically dead at birth. (Whoa! :shock: ) So are you a zombie now?? :lol: Rrrrrrrrr. 8-)
I'm an intellectual elitist. If I wanted to consume brains, I'd bite the bullet and start eating the uneducated. I wonder how brains from the Bible Belt taste.

And yes, I was born dead.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Aren wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:@Aren: You mentioned being almost strangled and clinically dead at birth. (Whoa! :shock: ) So are you a zombie now?? :lol: Rrrrrrrrr. 8-)
I'm an intellectual elitist. If I wanted to consume brains, I'd bite the bullet and start eating the uneducated. I wonder how brains from the Bible Belt taste.

And yes, I was born dead.
HEY. We're not ALL stupid down here.

FSU Class of 2014!

Aren

Post by Aren »

Lilianna wrote:HEY. We're not ALL stupid down here.
Of course not. Just like not all black Americans in California are hypocrites. Only about 70% of those who voted.