The alluring voices

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: The alluring voices

Post by Don Alexander »

Ah, always my fault it all is! :P

Second one is pwetty! :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ashahalasin

Post by Ashahalasin »

@CyanideAngel.

Voice is cute. Microphone is real shitty, but eh, you work with what you got.

And to increase my pervert rating to over 9000, I would do things to you that would make Dennis Ferguson say, "too far man, that's going too far".

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

Thank you :ymblushing: you are way too kind

and Ash - MEEP...Uh.Thanks? :-? :))
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

1ocksmyth3

Post by 1ocksmyth3 »

I was bored, was fiddling around with the mic, and decided to record me trying to give Baby a bath. Yes, it's pointless and annoying, but it was fun(aside from getting scratched=P) for me.

http://tinypic.com/m/4vjw1u/3

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, that's an alluring voice! ;)

:x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

1ocksmyth3

Post by 1ocksmyth3 »

Yeah... now I just wish she'd talk without taking a bit of skin as payment, lol.

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Finally figured out how to save audio files. I think my friend was screwing with me as my imitation isn't as good as it could be, but here is me doing the Joker.

EDIT: Damn it, stupid website incorrectly marking my voice as copyrighted. Not sure what the hell works, but here are 2 links to the same thing http://www.phonezoo.com/Ringtone.do?id=104859629 and http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63D5MM2U

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

THE RETURN OF... VOICEWHORE!!!

If only... >_>

Well, now that I have my comp back at home, finally, I decided to do some new voice recordings. One of the reasons for not using my work comp had been that the plugs were quite bad and there was a lot of noise... And what now?? Now it records super-low, for some reason (I've amped everything there is to amp, damn you!), also, it's not picking up anything from the plugs in the back... So now the recordings are very low amplitude... and normalizing the also normalizes the noise! :-l Well, with some things like DC offset correction and an audio restoration plugin, I got the noise reasonably beat down, though it now sounds just a bit sterile...

For now, these are up on tinypic, hopefully one day they will find direct storage on Asaryu's webspace. :)

Treibend "Drifting" This is a German poem I wrote almost ten years ago. It is very dark, and deals with suicide (not mine, though)... EDIT: Listener discretion is advised.

Friends, Romans, Countrymen - the famous speech by Marc Antony from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Abridged.

Nathicana - a poem by H. P. Lovecraft. Taken from my battered The Doom That Came To Sarnath tome... Alas, I don't have Call of Cthulhu here. This one is the longest, and I actually had to record it twice. It seems my micrfophone was turned the wrong way around before... :| Buuuut - this didn't really help either. :(

Nathicana is quite eerie... Some people who have been in close contact with me recently should be able to figure out why I think it's unsettling.

Edit 2: Otaku, the Ringtone page didn't work, seems one needs a login? I did download the file from Megaupload. It's really good, BUT the bit depth (8 bit, not 16 bit) is ridiculously low and unsuitable for any kind of audio.
Last edited by Don Alexander on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Not for a long time, and not often enough! ;;)
ImageImage

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Don Alexander wrote:Edit 2: Otaku, the Ringtone page didn't work, seems one needs a login? I did download the file from Megaupload. It's really good, BUT the bit depth (8 bit, not 16 bit) is ridiculously low and unsuitable for any kind of audio.
I don't know what that means, but I don't think I can change the quality on my phone. I guess I could break out the webcamera that has has been gathering dust in its box for 3 years, but that'd be a whole nother headache.

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I was going to record something for everyone here...

But then my microphone snapped off its support.

Poop.
ImageImage

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

hey guys, I recorded a short voice sample since Teacher2B asked.
Perhaps some time I can record something a little more than just me saying hi.
just push play on the player bar
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I agree! :)

More!

Entertain us! ;)
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Cute! :)
ImageImage