Achievements

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Achievements

Post by Azrael »

Good news Java, congratulations. :D :ymhug:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Yaaaaaaay! :ymhug: :ymhug:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hooray, Java!!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Congrats on your arts commercial viability!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I droved to Artesia on a whim today. We got gas at the north end of town and Mom asked if I wanted to drive either by Brantley Lake or to Artesia. I had no anxiety meds with me and I drove the entire way.

Did I mention I'm agoraphobic on top of having these anxiety problems?

I WIN TODAY \o/
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

:-bd

(I almost clicked the "call me" icon.....lmao..)

I don't know if there's a word for it but I'm pretty terrified of driving to new places/long distances. (Which is why my husband always drives when we go to Beaumont, whether we take my car or not :p) I don't really have a problem with driving in general, unless it's at dusk when I can't see well. It's just the thought of driving to another city that terrifies me. I think it has something to do with highways, I'll do almost anything to avoid using them. :/

Anyway, my big achievement for the day is doing well on the Wii Fit balance games despite beign somewhat tipsy.

/derp
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Some guy

Post by Some guy »

:-bd :-bd :-bd

It's scary out there... that's why I stay here in my house on the computer.

I once again acheived nothing today. It's getting to be a regular thing. :(
I know things. It's the only thing I know how to do.

You should fear me. Why do you not fear me?

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

Continuing from my post a couple of days ago, I was featured on "Must Have Cute" and one of my items sold because of it :) Yay :)

http://stuff.icanhascheezburger.com/201 ... art-bowls/

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

AWSHUMZ!!!!

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Those are LOVELY :x

Congrats! :ymhug: :ymparty:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Aww, you don't know Java's pottery yet? :-o

Quick, to the Bat Cave, erm, Art Thread! ;;)
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Very cool Java. :D :-bd :ymhug:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Aaaaand now for something completely different! :D

This:

At the moment, according to BOINCstats, I am:

BOINC World position based on credit (based on incremental update): 7,656 out of 2,154,287
BOINC World position based on RAC (based on incremental update): 1,790 out of 2,154,287 (best so far was ~ 1700)
Accumulated more credit than % of all BOINC users 99.645%
Position in Country (Germany) stats: 929 out of 209320
Accumulated more credit than % of all fellow citizens 99.55618%

*has a proud* \:d/
ImageImage

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

...nope, didn't understand that at all.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."