The Picture Thread

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: The Picture Thread

Post by Don Alexander »

comradesnarky wrote:I want to be part of the fun. ^_^ I am new to the forum but not to the comic, blah blah blah I'm stalling I don't want to show you my picture here it comes anyway. I know I look 12. >.< But I'm 16.
taotu wrote:XD As a group, I think we make a decently attractive crowd, for an webcomic forum. Haha.
This is my favourite picture of myself from the first time I went clubbing- just before my 20th this year:
:D

And... we have two more winners!!!!!!

Phoenix be happy (I guess). Midgetshrimp be happy (I guess also). Me be happy! (I know!)

And snyrky, most girls of 12 today look like 16, so...
aishabe wrote:I ALMOST wasn't the youngest on the boards.
Well, you tie with Yen Sid. ;)

Ah, yes, to all newcomers, aishabe's word is LAW here. :twisted:

Edit: To snark that Aish is not even allowed to read this comic!! :twisted: 16+, you hear!! :lol:
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Beet

Post by Beet »

Took this pic with my webcam (which I can't find atm) back in April 07, main change is my hair's quite a bit longer now (but really curly).

Oh, other change is I've also gotten uglier. Much, much uglier :P

taotu

Post by taotu »

ouphie wrote:No offense, but you look like you are about to kick the shit out of someone lol. Hope you had fun (and didn't send someone to the hospital).
!! Do I really look that mean? Geez! Duly noted. Maybe I won't parade that photo around so much!

I counter that impression with a picture of me from the Great Barrier Reef a few weeks ago and a picture of me at this year's Comic Con at the Mattel booth.

ouphie

Post by ouphie »

Taotu, I never said looking like you were about to whoop up on somebody was a bad thing. They could have had a justifiable asswhooping coming to them :P. It's not a bad pic at all lol.

The snorkeling looks fun. I've never had the opportunity to snorkel or attend a con. I'm slightly jealous at this point.
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

@Taotu: Evil Lynn and Teela, Infront of a display of alternate reality Batmen? Win!

And the pretty quota for the forum just went up about 10 notches with all he new pics. lol.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

taotu wrote:XD As a group, I think we make a decently attractive crowd, for an webcomic forum. Haha.
You can thank me for not posting my photo and dragging down the average. :twisted:
Cash and checks accepted. :P
I think outside the tesseract.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

More new photos! Yay!... and excellent ones all around. Hmm I think I have one of me at Arches National Park around here somewhere, I'll dig.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

comradesnarky wrote:I want to be part of the fun. ^_^ I am new to the forum but not to the comic, blah blah blah I'm stalling I don't want to show you my picture here it comes anyway.

I know I look 12. >.< But I'm 16.
Now now, big guy, she's just 16...just 16!

Uh - I wasn't talking to myself...honest! :lol:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I have GOT to do something about this infestation of teh kyoot!!

So here's this one of me! :P

Legal disclaimer: No recreational drugs, legal or illegal, were involved in the activities portrayed in this image. Though quite a bit of death metal was. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Don Alexander wrote:I have GOT to do something about this infestation of teh kyoot!!

So here's this one of me! :P

Legal disclaimer: No recreational drugs, legal or illegal, were involved in the activities portrayed in this image. Though quite a bit of death metal was. ;)
Hardcore. We need an emoticon of a man giving it the metalesque devil horns! :D

You are climbinb my "favourite user" ladder rapidly :D

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Much with the attractive people.

One complaint - Toutu, I'm aquaphobic, so that whole "underwater" thing you had going really wasn't winning it for me. Not that this especially matters, but still. :cry:

I did, alas, miss last San Diego Comic Con for want of money. I was at the one before it, though. Ended up buying and wearing my John Chricton costume there. It was very fun. :mrgreen:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Phoenix wrote:Hardcore. We need an emoticon of a man giving it the metalesque devil horns! :D
Image Image Image Image Image
Phoenix wrote:You are climbinb my "favourite user" ladder rapidly :D
:o

This coming from a guy with a muscled butt... :?

:lol:
ImageImage

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Don Alexander wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Hardcore. We need an emoticon of a man giving it the metalesque devil horns! :D
Image Image Image Image Image
Phoenix wrote:You are climbing my "favourite user" ladder rapidly :D
:o

This coming from a guy with a muscled butt... :?

:lol:
Isn't that what they're supposed to be?! :o

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

MAH NERF GUN

Me, pretty high in this pic, not that you could tell.
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

taotu

Post by taotu »

Bear wrote:@Taotu: Evil Lynn and Teela, Infront of a display of alternate reality Batmen? Win!
I know- and don't they have the best costumes? My brother was with me (he's of the He-man generation) and didn't want to get a photo with them 'cause he thought he'd look like a perv- so I was like 'Pfff- well I'm getting one!' And by the next picture Evil Lyn had dragged him into it. Haha. That was an awesome booth- they were giving out those inflatable He-man swords free.
Pneumonica wrote:One complaint - Toutu, I'm aquaphobic, so that whole "underwater" thing you had going really wasn't winning it for me. Not that this especially matters, but still. :cry:

I did, alas, miss last San Diego Comic Con for want of money. I was at the one before it, though. Ended up buying and wearing my John Chricton costume there. It was very fun. :mrgreen:
Aquaphobic- that's awful! The water is pretty much my favourite thing in the world. *Hug*

I was at the year before too! I don't think I can ever bear to miss a year again... DX Oh, my aching wallet.