01-04-10 Gonna get it big-time!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Adamas

Re: 01-04-10 Gonna get it big-time!

Post by Adamas »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
lisavilisa wrote:Pray tell, what is a proper orgasm? Does it leave a note card when it comes?
It talks like a London socialite. Improper orgasms come from Yorkshire.
Nah, Improper has a Cockney accent :D
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

So...disturbed.....shit it kinda does look like Zii is DiDi's daughter.
Which you can't spell without laughter.
or maybe slaughter.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Ah, thanks for refreshing my memory.

So, maybe it's not that Didi's dates are weaklings. It's that She is insatiable!

Nah, that's not the word. Throw me a bone here, fellow Ma3 readers.

By the way, any of you seen F3? ;)
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

And thus we are blessed with the long-awaited Karmageddon.

But now it begs the question: will Zii get hers too? With all the characters there, it definitely provides the possibilities to turn the tables.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Kiggy, the word you're looking for is "unsatisfied."

Insatiable would be someone who can't get enough satisfaction regardless of how many times they've already climaxed.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Fen wrote:Wait, can't Zii hear Yuki scream?

No, she has been stunned deaf by the unintentional slam Sandra just laid on her. That and I think Zii tends to hear what she wants to hear. :p

Now I tend to like Zii, but I don't care who you are, that there was funny. =))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Azrael wrote:That and I think Zii tends to hear what she wants to hear.
I'm sorry, but given my nym, I just can't resist...

"Zii hears what she wants to hear and disregards the rest, hm-mm-mm."
:))

Michael Ezra

Post by Michael Ezra »

As a couple of others have said, I'm not normally in favour of violent conflict resolution. That said, it's refreshing to see Dillon get outright aggressively angry, rather than camp-angry as he briefly was with Gary ("Well! You can just sleep on the couch tonight, mister." --"But I--" --"Couch!"). Or hell, just to see him in an emotional state that isn't all frou-frou twinkletoe gumdrop rainbow swishy in her satin and tat etc. I'm a bisexual guy, and so am hardly unfamiliar with camp and flamboyancy in men, but geeze Dillon, dial it down a bit man. Maybe let your stubble grow for a day, sit around in a wifebeater shirt and boxer shorts, watching football while drinking beer out of a can and belching.

tareacel

Post by tareacel »

In my opinion, it's simply refreshing to see Dillon's *true* emotion show through. He hides SO much under the camp and playful mask that he wears, that the only thing we've really seen him be honest about was his determination to woo Gary. As readers who were denied ANY kind of fallout after Dillon and Matt's breakup, it's as cathartic for us to see Dillon fly into a rage as it must be for Dillon to do it. We never saw him angry about it, we never really saw him deal with it at all before, and now the answer's pretty clear, I think... He's been repressing and HOW. He could give my mother a run for her money. :)) :)) :))

And I agree with whomever it was that said that if Matt was just trying to apologize, he would have started with something along the lines of "Can I talk to you?" or "Dillon, please hear me out." Not the emotional baggage that comes from an ex saying "I've missed you." I mean, if I had an ex that had cheated on me come to my door and say that, I'd react just like Dillon, honestly. Dude would probably get slapped and the door slammed on him. X( X(

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Milnoc wrote:Kiggy, the word you're looking for is "unsatisfied."

Insatiable would be someone who can't get enough satisfaction regardless of how many times they've already climaxed.
Thanks.

Though, in the strips referenced, she sounds like "Gimme! Gimme! Make me explode! Rawr!" :ymblushing: , which, as weknow, doesn't happen (her orgasm, I mean) =((
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

How very un-Dillonlike to lash out that way....must have had a lot of anger underneath the somewhat weepy surface he's been wearing of late. Will their relationship return to normal, and if it does, will Dillon be on top now? Somehow I can't imagine that.

Sandra's alcoholism is starting to get more serious, it looks like. What's her reaction going to be if Matt goes back to his ex? That can't be good.

The one extremely funny note here was Sandra mistaking Zii for Didi's daughter. I guess that's what she gets for dressing like a (very petite) schoolgirl and standing next to Didi....:)

Looking forward to see how the rest of this plays out! :-ss

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

perhaps matt will end up with both of them?

i would find that funny, but not as funny as the collective ragegasm from the forum.
Yet still, I live...

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Kiggy wrote:Thanks.

Though, in the strips referenced, she sounds like "Gimme! Gimme! Make me explode! Rawr!" :ymblushing: , which, as weknow, doesn't happen (her orgasm, I mean) =((
That's because Didi is doing in this comic strip what too many women already do in real life: fake their orgasms. They're too afraid to hurt their partner's ego. Unfortunately, they just end up hurting themselves, and leave their partner with a false sense of accomplishment.

That's why I think Yuki might be the best choice for Gary once she gets over her penis phobias, or at least starts to use a blindfold. :) She won't hesitate for a moment to tell him what works and what doesn't. And judging by how effectively he's managed to seduce Dillon in less than two minutes, he should be a very fast learner.

There I go again! Over-analyzing a comic strip! :D

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Actually your analysis sounds just about right, though the whole "Zii's ex" thing might be an obstacle.
Start running.

Please?

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

Milnoc wrote:There I go again! Over-analyzing a comic strip! :D
It's addictive once you start.

D