27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Post by Don Alexander »

Blissfull Wulf wrote:Hmm, I just thought of something, can Yuki hear what the guy playing Nightwing said, because if so she might start to question the 'typo.'
My first thought too.

Is it something in the Montreal water? I dunno, just... I would imagine someone being caught in a situation like the guy playing Nightwing would be, erm, surprised and embarassed? Is it totally normal for people to walk in on other people having sex??

And, yes, I do wonder how the room switch happened. Matt does NOT seem surprised, he was not looking for Nightwing.

So, now Zii has DiDi and Sandra for herself. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

You know, as much as I would like to see something take Dillon's attention away from Gary, I hope he and Matt don't get back together. Lets face it, they broke up because he found Matt in the act with Sandra. And now Matt is in there wooing Dillon while on a date with her. Dillon, for his faults, seems to be a single target guy. While he was 'admiring' Gary beforehand, we have seen no sign that he was chasing Gary until he moved back in after catching Matt. And as for Matt and Sandra, it was established a while back that while he enjoys being topped by her, he didn't feel satisfied in the other direction.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Ares B

Post by Ares B »

Ravenhull wrote:And as for Matt and Sandra, it was established a while back that while he enjoys being topped by her, he didn't feel satisfied in the other direction.
I'm just envisioning a panel like these two http://www.menagea3.net/d/20080517.html http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090514.html, where someone walks unwittingly in a room to witness a Sandra-Matt-Dillon menage-a-3 lineup. "Oh, hey."

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Well. Didn't see that one coming...
Paul wrote:Wow, Sandra just got dumped!
You're assuming Matt wants to be monogamous. I'm not prepared to make that assumption yet. He might try to juggle relationships with both. Archie Andrews syndrome.

Also, for the last panel -- if Nightwing is... erm... "mentoring" his understudy right now and Yuki goes into her "MUST DESTROY ALL COCK!!" mode, there may not be a second act.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Scrivener

Post by Scrivener »

BOOOOOOO. Boo. Matt does not deserve a happy ending in this plot arc. If he ends up with Dillon again I'm going to be extremely disappointed. Not to mention we've already seen that relationship. Boring.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Hmmm.... I just noticed, the understudy giving Nightwing his halftime performance.... that person is wearing Harlequin's face mask (round edges) instead of Nightwing/Green Arrow face mask (sharp edges).

Does this mean that Harley's a guy too? Or are understudies of both sexes?

Or just maybe Giz forgot the edges, and Dave didn't correct her :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

AlunaSama

Post by AlunaSama »

vince3 wrote:The question is, though, did Matt pay the backstage guy off to send Gary off course? or did Dillon and Nightwing switch dressing rooms and Matt just got lucky in finding Dillon and not Nightwing? or was he actually aiming for Nightwing's room, and got Dillon by accident?
Both doors have a 7 on them for some reason O.O Anyone else catch that?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Radbaron wrote:Hmmm.... I just noticed, the understudy giving Nightwing his halftime performance.... that person is wearing Harlequin's face mask (round edges) instead of Nightwing/Green Arrow face mask (sharp edges).

Does this mean that Harley's a guy too? Or are understudies of both sexes?

Or just maybe Giz forgot the edges, and Dave didn't correct her :)
Please let it be a male understudy. Please don't ruin my Harley fantasies! :-ss
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

vince3

Post by vince3 »

AlunaSama wrote:Both doors have a 7 on them for some reason O.O Anyone else catch that?
I can't see the room number on Dillon's door. The 7's that I see are in panels 1 and 4, both of which stem from Gary/Yuki finding (apparently) Nightwing's room.......

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Paul wrote:Wow, Sandra just got dumped!
Well, he could be there to apologize as well.
Just to get that burden off of his shoulders.
(And the thought that Matt, Sandra and DIllon could end up as the MA3 of the strip has crossed my mind as well before.)

And the whole Nightwing thing might not be that bad for Gary.
If, Yuki does go berserk, then she'll forget about the whole Dinah/Dillon thing and they can go back to their seats.

Skittles

Post by Skittles »

I just realized that Sandra didn't recognize Dillion. She first saw him here, http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090514.html, and I guess Sandra was to drunk to remember that Matt said Dillions name, at least part of it, or remember the costume. :-?

I REALLY hope Yuki demands to see whats going on. :ympray:

Great job Giz and Dave! Very entertaining. :ymapplause:

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Skittles wrote:I guess Sandra was to drunk to remember that Matt said Dillions name, at least part of it, or remember the costume.
She was too drunk to remember what they were doing. Details like the person who walked in on them totally wouldn't stick.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

AlunaSama wrote:
vince3 wrote:The question is, though, did Matt pay the backstage guy off to send Gary off course? or did Dillon and Nightwing switch dressing rooms and Matt just got lucky in finding Dillon and not Nightwing? or was he actually aiming for Nightwing's room, and got Dillon by accident?
Both doors have a 7 on them for some reason O.O Anyone else catch that?
Nope because they don't. "Nightwing" is in their shared dressing room, number 7. Dillon is giving him some privacy (or rather sparing himself the sight of someone getting some when he isn't getting any) by hanging out in the Green Room.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I'm mildly amused that 'Nightwing' had to pull his entire costume off for his 'relaxation'... then again, the costume might not come with an easy access fly...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

T_Blast

Post by T_Blast »

Oh god, I just figured out whats going to happen.

Yuki will see what going on, see some penis and flip out rendering both Nightwing and his understudy unconscious. Gary, being both a an idiot and a nice guy will put on the Nightwing outfit and try to play Nightwing for the remainder of the play. Gary will do this as to not be the indirect cause of the play getting ruined and so that Yuki won't get in trouble over her penis phobia. And of course to dress up like Nightwing. :D