23-03-10 wide shoulders

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kiggy

Re: 23-03-10 wide shoulders

Post by Kiggy »

mac2 wrote:He's in a stall in the mens room shaking like a leaf. Probably out of shame.
Or maybe even, right out of the theater building.
Last edited by Kiggy on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Out of the city, leaving the province and headed west toward Alaska. :ymdevil:

Hey Bear, any of that popcorn bacon flavored?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No comments yet on the play itself? Is this the GLBTI version of Batman? :P

Dillon's disguise seems to be really good...

And, yes, Poison Ivy is really cute!

*starts shivering with mac2*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Not sure, but I want Harley, even though I'm not usually drooling over blondes. =p~
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

So dillon's all like :x and sandra's all like :-\ and matt's all like :-s like gary who's also all like :-s and yuki is all like O:-) and DiDi is all like :ymblushing: and Zii is all like ;;) and Jung is all like :-bd and we're all like =)) and I'm all like :ymdevil:

Did I miss anyone?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Panchocheesecake wrote:So dillon's all like :x and sandra's all like :-\ and matt's all like :-s like gary who's also all like :-s and yuki is all like O:-) and DiDi is all like :ymblushing: and Zii is all like ;;) and Jung is all like :-bd and we're all like =)) and I'm all like :ymdevil:

Did I miss anyone?
I dunno but you win the Interwebs!
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Panchocheesecake wrote:So dillon's all like :x and sandra's all like :-\ and matt's all like :-s like gary who's also all like :-s and yuki is all like O:-) and DiDi is all like :ymblushing: and Zii is all like ;;) and Jung is all like :-bd and we're all like =)) and I'm all like :ymdevil:

Did I miss anyone?

Yeah, you forgot Giz and Dave are all like :D

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Heh, I'm a bit surprised that Matt actually slipped away, and that someone didn't notice him before that.
Like TakerFoxx said though, i don't think it matters. He'll get dragged into it, will he nill he. ;)

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

This is so great. :))
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai