06-09-08 Clout!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 9-06-08 Clout!

Post by brnleague99 »

Curious. Is it legal in Canada to just get butt nekkid in public like that? In my neck of the woods, as beautiful as DiDi is, it would still be a misdemeanor offense: indecent exposure.

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I'm thinking that Zii is taking her life into her own hands holding Gary's eyes like that.

Where do you live brnleage99? I live in Florida, and there are more women dressed like that here than you can shake a stick at. (No, I don't know what that means either, it's something we say.)

BTW, while I'm loving the T&A, I have noticed we've been getting a lot of mileage out of the same joke. We got something else in the hopper?
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Kevin wrote:Where do you live brnleage99? I live in Florida, and there are more women dressed like that here than you can shake a stick at. (No, I don't know what that means either, it's something we say.)
I don't mean the bikini. I mean that she got naked in the process of changing clothes. You can't just pull your clothes off in public like that...at least in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia.

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Kevin wrote:BTW, while I'm loving the T&A, I have noticed we've been getting a lot of mileage out of the same joke. We got something else in the hopper?
Actually, NO ONE has commented on the fact - which I also noticed just now - that we have entered a new story arc, "Crepes and Buns" (guess we got both already... ;) ). Hm, I feel "Crone Wars" lacked something, specifically more of The Crone... Also, we had "Guest Week #1", which casts an ominous shadow on the future... :?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

brnleague99 wrote:I don't mean the bikini. I mean that she got naked in the process of changing clothes. You can't just pull your clothes off in public like that...at least in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia. :D
Not so sure about that - the "got naked" part, I mean. The strings of the top might be covered by her hair in the first panel, and that tanga is riding really low, so it might not yet be visible in panel three, despite the fact that the ass crack is coming out...

*sigh* :roll: Here we go, analyzing Giselle's art down to the nth detail again... Guess that's what you get if you draw it with such meticulous attention to detail. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

She doesn't get naked. She's wearing it under her clothes! :P

Seeing the reaction of the runners reminds me of when I went to Sweden :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Phoenix wrote:Seeing the reaction of the runners reminds me of when I went to Sweden :D
Now, don't keep us in the dark, Phoenix! ;)
ImageImage

Ashuri

Post by Ashuri »

A thought occured to me after seeing today's strip. Perhaps Didi is fully aware of her effect on people but just doesn't care? With a body like that, people are going to stare and gawk anyway, so she might as well be herself. She seems something of free spirit to me.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

In DiDi's case the D in WMD stands for Distraction, not Destruction.

Of course, that many guys distracted is gonna cause some destruction.......... :P

emo samurai

Post by emo samurai »

I'm wondering if Zii wants Gary all to herself, or if she wants Didi all to herself. Or maybe she just wants them to remain objects to dance around and gawk at. She does seem to have an avoidant personality type.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

This was almost completely insensible. Almost. But I don't think I would have minded. Not at all. (Explained: thought she was just stripping randomly for a second. But she had the two piece under.)

And yea, I noticed the lack of beaver (tattoo) too. If it's any lower, it might have to be internal! Ouch.

And on the subject of Didi's disposition, I would agree with the assessment that she just doesn't give a damn. I doubt she's so oblivious to her surroundings (even though she does have her eyes closed). I'm waiting for someone to call her on it though (Gary?) so we can see her giggle. That would be cute.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

I'm just hoping that little dog decides to imitate the old Coppertone ads, and pulls DiDi's bikini bottom down from behind. :D

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

My guess is Didi's desensitized to it, because in the infamous beaver tattoo strip (http://www.menagea3.net/d/20080729.html) she asks Zii "Are you uncomfortable with me being nude?" then comments "I do lots of swimming and I am used to there public douches (showers.)"

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Don Alexander wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Seeing the reaction of the runners reminds me of when I went to Sweden :D
Now, don't keep us in the dark, Phoenix! ;)
If you've never been, you'll never understand!

A week in Gothenburg is a must for anyone, male or female, if you like your women beautiful or your men muscular. Every guy there was built like a brick shithouse, and any female 16-40 was absolutely stunning. Infact "stunning" doesn't even come close, they were that attractive. And I don't even do blondes! Their men made me jealous, and their women made me drool. Best country in the world. And the best part? Nudity isn't sexual to them. They'll undress and swim naked in one of many crystal clear lakes that are dotted about, and not care who is looking, because it's not a sexual thing to them. It's a beautiful thing. One of the best sights in my life was having 20 18-year old Swedish girls commandeer the mens shower room just as I was finishing getting dressed. I couldn't help but stare, and they just didn't care.

You must go there. There is no alternative.

Don't even get me started on the food, quality of living, eco-friendly attitudes, or their summers. Beats England any day.

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

That sounds like a really good thing Phoenix....I think I'll buy a house there. :lol: Don't I wish.

On a side note, the IBTWYPDB? I.....see Didi in more of a Pink and dark blue shade of bikini. and I don't mean titty pink (and yes that a color....walk into your local paint store, ask for it and they'll totally understand...male or female. if they take offense, they should be fired)....I mean a somewhat darker shade with a royal blue. It'd make her hair and eyes stand out.

Before you ask, yes I dated a girl that looked like Didi. wore that bikini. Weapon of Mass Distraction indeed. She wore that out into the mall parking lot....and one car hit a parked car. The driver was female.

Need I say more?