20-02-10 Nothing exciting

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

IS_Wolf

Re: 20-02-10 Nothing exciting

Post by IS_Wolf »

Narnie wrote: Likely the only assplay he'll ever end up getting is submitting himself to Dillon. :))
Uhm, you do know that Dillon is strictly a bottom right*?
It's what helped drive him and Matt apart.

*: There's even a comic where Gary makes a comment about it and that it's the only reason why he lets Dillon sleep in his bed, because barring a morning faux pas, he won't be doing such things.
Last edited by IS_Wolf on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Gary's well on his way to becoming a memetic sex god among his coworkers. Not bad for a clumsy virgin.
Start running.

Please?

Michael Ezra

Post by Michael Ezra »

David Johnston wrote:
Michael Ezra wrote:And here I didn't think she even knew Gary's name.

The coworker looks...odd in the last panel. As if he's been transformed into a classical Greek statue.
That is the Japanese cartoon, "manly weeping" pose.
After "Greek statue," that was in fact my next guess, that it's some manga convention I simply hadn't seen before.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

It's in pretty much every anime-based TV show with a comic-relief at some point, so keep watching and you'll eventually see it.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

The sheer amount of irony in this strip is marvelous. Ted's misconception is akin to the archaic belief of the world being flat.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Michael Ezra wrote:
David Johnston wrote:
Michael Ezra wrote:And here I didn't think she even knew Gary's name.

The coworker looks...odd in the last panel. As if he's been transformed into a classical Greek statue.
That is the Japanese cartoon, "manly weeping" pose.
After "Greek statue," that was in fact my next guess, that it's some manga convention I simply hadn't seen before.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

It reminds me of the classic Billy Wilder film, The Apartment. The protagonist, "Bud" Baxter allows his office superiors to use his apartment for their extramarital affairs; as a result, everybody of his building thinks that he's a sexpot.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:LOL! Poor Gary, Yuki just needs to ravish him all weekend. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
That's what I call "making calimari!" Geddit? Cause Yuki...thinks...male genitalia is octipi?

:D

Well, I thought it was funny...
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

TakerFoxx wrote:Gary's well on his way to becoming a memetic sex god among his coworkers. Not bad for a clumsy virgin.
He had me when I heard the girl who couldn't wait call him "Violator-san". God, he must be a beast...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

brnleague99 wrote:
Power_Pachyderms wrote:LOL! Poor Gary, Yuki just needs to ravish him all weekend. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
That's what I call "making calimari!" Geddit? Cause Yuki...thinks...male genitalia is octipi?

:D

Well, I thought it was funny...
*Cricket noises* :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

voramarix wrote:If Yuki got over her phobia...and mental images, possibly through hypnosis, then they would actually be pretty damn cute together.
Looking over the strip again, I agree.

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

I'm definitely pulling for Yuki to get over her tentacle problem right now.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

Tengokujin

Post by Tengokujin »

Oh, irony, when will you cease to be funny?
Or frustrating.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Just goes to show you that you shouldn't envy anyone else's life until you know more about it. Although this poor schmuck certainly thought he just learned a lot more about it, huh?

Sorry, pal. It's probably even more sexually deprived than your life, whatever that's like...:)

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

TakerFoxx wrote:Gary's well on his way to becoming a memetic sex god among his coworkers. Not bad for a clumsy virgin.
One (the only?) thing he's got Yuki to thank for...:)