18-02-10 You need a ticket now?

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Pinekone

Re: 18-02-10 You need a ticket now?

Post by Pinekone »

My guess for the seating arrangements if Gary does take Yuki,
Matt Sandra Didi Zii Yuki then Gary.
Jung in the back blogging about the whole thing.

But I do predict plans will backfire >:D
pink wrote: Just had a mental image of Charlie Brown with Didi's tits.

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

But wait. Gary's helping Yuki...does that mean Gary won't go to the show?

Or *cough* that Gary's bringing yuki with him.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

I think we all know that's going to happen. Good God, is there a "couple" that isn't bringing an insane amount of emotional baggage with them?

Of course, Giz could pull a fast one on us.

*Dillon's yelling at Matt, Sandra's on the floor crying, Zii is trying to 'comfort' her, Didi's getting jealous, and the theater is somehow burning down all around them. Meanwhile, Gary and Yuki are calmly putting the Dojin together*

Gary: So how do you think the play's going?
Start running.

Please?

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Don't act so surprised, Zii. You weren't on any "mercy mission" this time.

:-B
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

T_Blast

Post by T_Blast »

So Zii stops Didi from sleeping with Gary because it would be wrong and not what Gary truely needs.

But Zii going after Didi is to get into her pants completly ok?

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Yes, actually. Because both Zii and Didi are mentally and emotionally more capable of handling the encounter if it were to happen. Helping Gary and watching out for her own happiness are not things that should or need to be mutually exclusive for Zii. I really wish people would stop criticizing her just because she's got some game and uses it to make herself happy.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Both Zii and Didi are sexual veterans and a hookup between them wouldn't be nearly the same as Didi sleeping with Gary out of pity. If a hookup between Didi and Gary did happen the good old fashioned way, I doubt Zii would react so strongly. Well, okay, maybe she'd get a little jealous and insist that they share, but not driving across town to stop it.
Start running.

Please?

ChopstickForge

Post by ChopstickForge »

Zii works with the subtly of a sledgehammer to the knees.

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

I don't know: despite Zii's attempts to get in Didi's pants, all her attempts always seem to come up short. I suspect Zii's vain attempts to get Didi naked and in her bed will become this strip's biggest running gag. Much to her chagrin . . . and our amusement. =))

Mmm . . . poutine . . . :x
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

T_Blast

Post by T_Blast »

Platypus wrote:Yes, actually. Because both Zii and Didi are mentally and emotionally more capable of handling the encounter if it were to happen. Helping Gary and watching out for her own happiness are not things that should or need to be mutually exclusive for Zii. I really wish people would stop criticizing her just because she's got some game and uses it to make herself happy.
Sorry, I just don't buy that.

Everything Zii dose is about making Zii happy. IMO she stopped Didi mostly because she wanted Didi for herself. Zii has shown time and time again she'll do anything to get her way.

Now i don't thing Zii is a 'bad' person. Just a selfish one.

blablabla

Post by blablabla »

MrBishop wrote:I don't think that Zii is being conniving..she's more 'hamming it up' for the sake of humour.....
yudantaiteki wrote:
MrBishop wrote:I don't think that Zii is being conniving..she's more 'hamming it up' for the sake of humour.
That's what I thought too, and I have at least one foot in the "zii is annoying" camp.
Given the knowledge about how manipulative and ignorant about other peoples wishes Zii is, how do you come to the conclusion that just this one time she is not lying and manipulating and tricking Didi? You have to completely ignore everything we know about Zii to get that result. Don`t forget it was Zii who put that idiotic idea into Didi's head. What did Zii say: "That is good for m.... you!"
Platypus wrote:Yes, actually. Because both Zii and Didi are mentally and emotionally more capable of handling the encounter if it were to happen.....
WRONG! Didi is confused about her sexuality and Zii is taking advantage of that. Didi is not mentally and emotionally ok right now. She is extremely confused and vunerable to exactly what Zii is doing. But obviously that is not anything Zii gives a shit about.
Don`t forget it was Zii who put that idiotic idea into Didi's head. What did Zii say: "That is good for m.... you!"
TakerFoxx wrote:Both Zii and Didi are sexual veterans and a hookup between them wouldn't be nearly the same as Didi sleeping with Gary out of pity. If a hookup between Didi and Gary did happen the good old fashioned way, I doubt Zii would react so strongly. Well, okay, maybe she'd get a little jealous and insist that they share, but not driving across town to stop it.
Again you have to ignore everything we know about Zii. She wants to turn Gary into what? There is a comic that shows that. That is her goal. And it would be completely ruined if Gary has sex without her making the final decision. She has to be the one who arranges the sex to get her goal. Ergo she has to stop Gary from having sex any other way.
T_Blast wrote:....
Now i don't thing Zii is a 'bad' person. Just a selfish one.
I don't agree. Zii is a bad person. Imagine it would not be "sex" she is interested in but "money". What would she do to get it? She'd be standing in front of pensioners flats pretending to be a scout in order to steal all their savings.

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

we know about Zii
No, that's not what I know about Zii.
All I know about Zii is that she's a good kisser, that life doesn't get boring around her and that despite her numerous flaws I'd take her as a friend any day.
But than again, that's just me...
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

*facepalm* She never gives up does she? >_>

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

No matter what you say about Zii, her antics and manipulations almost always end up in a positive result. Didi now has a friend who won't go away and able to have an orgasm with women now that she isn't just fooling around with boys for the hell of it. She's thinking seriously now.

Gary manages to get cock blocked, yes, but it's better that way. Dillon teaches him how to be a good kisser, less chance of falling unconcious, etc. he's progressing.

Yuki is able to get the doujin done for free.

Jung is selling more comics.

Dillon was able to get some slight action with Gary, which was impossible before.

Sandra and Matt got great sex.

The only one that didn't end well was with Sonya, but the after effects we don't fully know just yet. I never really liked her anyway.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Bobolink

Post by Bobolink »

Bear wrote:Hehe.. scheming zii is scheming. ;) . Dejected DiDi looks so cute though.. you just want to hug her. :ymhug:

On another note though, I always used to wonder what poutine was until a friend from Canada explained it. Its pretty much what we just call Cheesy Chips. lol
Poutine, otherwise known as "heart attack on a plate" is Québec's national cuisine. If this comic was set in Toronto, Zii and Didi would be in a donut shop or Swiss Chalet. ;-)