8-19-08 Skinny dude

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Phoenix

Re: 8-19-08 Skinny dude

Post by Phoenix »

My last gf was an A(34) and there was nothing there remotely that stuck out like Zii. There was about a 1cm difference between the biggest point and her chest. Zii's rockin' more than that.

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

yay the return of Matt and Dillon! =D

Aww, poor Zii. TT_TT At least she seems thus far to easily recover from embarrassment (when she feels it).
ImageImage

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

Looks to me like gary isn't the only one who needs a reset.
Bear wrote: And am I not mistaken, or is that Matt and Dillion comming back with a new drawing table for Gary? *Points to the big square boxy thing they're carrying.*
I had to recheck but is sure has the shape for it.

I really love this comic, and to be honest everyone walks in right after another. What is the "scary" bit is that Zii is talking about again and a bit slow in pulling her shirt down again. I think she just had a brainfreeze

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

AniDragon wrote:Just as I thought, Zii's chest is just the right size. Big enough to play with, but small enough that she can get away without wearing a bra, and that won't hurt her back. They look good with her petite figure, and are just plain cute.

I just completely proved my lesbianism, didn't I?
That was my reaction too, and I'm a straight guy.
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Stratburst wrote:
AniDragon wrote:Just as I thought, Zii's chest is just the right size. Big enough to play with, but small enough that she can get away without wearing a bra, and that won't hurt her back. They look good with her petite figure, and are just plain cute.
I just completely proved my lesbianism, didn't I?
That was my reaction too, and I'm a straight guy.
An old cowboy, dressed in a cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs and chaps went to a bar, sat down, and ordered a drink. As he was sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?"

To which he replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch herding cows, breaking horses, and mending fences, so I reckon I am." After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied, "I've never been on a ranch so I'm not a cowboy, but I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think of women. When I eat, shower, watch TV. Everything seems to make me think of women."

A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
To which he replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian.

:P

michi-no

Post by michi-no »

Phoenix wrote:My last gf was an A(34) and there was nothing there remotely that stuck out like Zii. There was about a 1cm difference between the biggest point and her chest. Zii's rockin' more than that.

I don't mean to be rude and I'm not looking for a debate, but I have boobs. They stick out just like Zii's and I am a 36A.

*shrug* I don't know anything about your ex's boobs, but I know Zii's look like an A to me. Also keep in mind her arms are up, her back is arched, and her chest is probably sticking out more than it would in most instances.

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

I'm betting Junghan (after he recovers) is shown to have REALLY thick glasses.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

douko

Post by douko »

In panel 4, is that a Totoro face I see on Korean Take-Out dude's shirt?

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Boys who think an A is an A and a B is a B are silly. The cup size is a measurement in relation to the ladies' chest size, so, for instance, a 34D is a 32E is a 30F in terms of sheer breast volume. As such, a 36A will be a 34B will be a 32C... you get the point. Hence, as I'm sure you're all excited to know, mishi-no is a cup size bigger than Phoenix's last girlfriend.
Shape also matters, so a 34A may not stick out much, but it may have quite wide or tall, but flatter breasts. Similarly, an A on another person may be quite pert and protrude further.
Don't worry, I'm still half-lost when it comes to bra sizes and I wear the damn things.
Zii is skinny, but she has a wide, flat back (a boyish figure, apart from the girly bits) and so may well be a 36A, which is a 34B... who knows?
God knows what Didi is. Perhaps she shops at Freya. :)
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Zii looks like the type that doesn't know what her bra size is. I think she would have less of a problem proving her gender if she invested in a nice push-up kind. ;)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Jenna wrote: I think she would have less of a problem proving her gender if she invested in a nice push-up kind. ;)
And that leads Gary on a quest into the Boutique of Doom when DiDi and Zii drag him bra shopping with them :lol:

Cdaja

Post by Cdaja »

AniDragon wrote:Big enough to play with, but small enough that she can get away without wearing a bra, and that won't hurt her back.
It's just my opinion, but I think you've got to be pretty damn small (smaller than Zii) to get away without wearing a bra and not look trashy. :|

As for her size... She looks like me when I was still a 34 B, I think. She looks bigger than when I was still an A, but smaller than I am now... So I say B. :mrgreen:

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Did... did Gary just... faint? Wha? Bad form. Bad bad form. Look how much boobage he's missing! And now everyone's going to laugh at him. :lol:
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

laserman

Post by laserman »

wonderful strip been watching this since the begining!! decicded to post this as it was just found on one of my other webcomics. a product for didi and zii warning video link and yes the product is real!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1g2yKxb0I&

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

Phoenix wrote:And yet it's been stated on here that she's an A. But an A is almost non-existent, so she can't be that small. I'd say she's a B, otherwise there'd be no bumps at all.
You die now. :evil: *beats you with a stick*