8-19-08 Skinny dude

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

sebastian

Re: 8-19-08 Skinny dude

Post by sebastian »

dianekikiula wrote:I don't get why Gary fell. Unless he doesn't want to go through another round of "Hey, she's in the shower, go peek!" :?
Not enough blood to the brain.

And I guess that box is the new drawing board, My opinion of Matt and Dillon is improving.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

As AWESOME as Junghan's timing is, I still need to do this :roll: at his perception of Zii as a "skinny dude."
Hopefully, Zii will take Gary's BSoD impression as a compliment.
Also, yay for the triumphant return of Matt & Dillon!

@AniDragon: It's all good. :)
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

polarbear925

Post by polarbear925 »

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

It's ok, Gary looks to have hit the floor head first so no damage there :D

Zook

Post by Zook »

AniDragon wrote:Just as I thought, Zii's chest is just the right size. Big enough to play with, but small enough that she can get away without wearing a bra, and that won't hurt her back. They look good with her petite figure, and are just plain cute.

I just completely proved my lesbianism, didn't I?

Don't you dare beat yourself up Ani we're all friends here.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

It just seemed so apropos, I couldn't resist. :mrgreen:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

OMG.. that was soo hilarious! Gary's full faintplant thump just made the comic. He seriously must be in shock over seeing boobs like that... I hope its not the poor guys first time at seeing them in real life ever. He'd seriously short circuit if he saw DiDi's.

Zii must have done it before to prove her sexuality. No-one would think 'I'm doing that thing again' if she hadn't. Junghan's really about to get kicked in his Korean meatballs for making that comment about Zii though. Heck even mysef with my shortsightedness would recognise Zii as being a woman... Even if its not so blinding obvious as DiDi.

And am I not mistaken, or is that Matt and Dillion comming back with a new drawing table for Gary? *Points to the big square boxy thing they're carrying.*
AniDragon wrote:I just completely proved my lesbianism, didn't I?
Nothing wrong with that ;) . Lesbians are some of my favourite and the nicest people I've met. And no... I'm not doing the typical guy thing.

LydiaRayne

Post by LydiaRayne »

Poor Gary. I'm not surprised, since he hasn't even held hands with a girl yet :lol:

She doesn't look small to me. Not for her body type anyways. But next to Didi, a freight train would look small.

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

"Who's the skinny dude" was a perfectly acceptable punchline for this comic, Gary's faint sent it right over the edge. Bravo! :lol:
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

AniDragon wrote:Zii's chest is just the right size. Big enough to play with, but small enough that she can get away without wearing a bra
I had a girlfriend years ago who fit that description to a T. She asked me early on if I'd prefer she wore a bra (she was wearing a camisole under her blouse). I said it was up to her. (Yes, that was the right answer... ;) ). Unlike Zii, though, she was a bit sheepish about her bottom; she always said it was "under construction." God, I hope she's not reading this... :o

As for Gary needing a reset, I agree. But would that be a soft or hard reset?

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Dirty n Evil wrote:I'd love to comment on this strip, but I'm a bit busy - I'm trying to find out the address to this new apartment so I can arrive before Zii pulls down her shirt.
:D

Hmmm, I occurs to me I'll possibly not arrive in time, so I might as well comment.
May I interest you in a slightly used time machine? Previous owner only used it once...to go to an Iron Butterfly concert in 1969...

:lol:
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

That was the funniest one to date :D

Anyone else think that the size of her chest in frame 1 to the size (or lack of) in frame 4 don't add up? Frame 4 she's a B, frame 1 she's a C/D, judging by the top of them...And yet it's been stated on here that she's an A. But an A is almost non-existent, so she can't be that small. I'd say she's a B, otherwise there'd be no bumps at all.

Gary's falling over was ace. Reminded me a lot of watching Pokémon when I was 13! When the dude in the hat would fall over when the Onix guy made a bad comment to a girl.

There are too few facepalms in this comic! :P

Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

I concur, best comic to date. Excellent, keep up the great work.

And my crush on Zii just intensified mightily. (It's not unnatural to have a crush on a comic character, is it???) Giddy up!!!

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Whos the skinny dude :mrgreen:

michi-no

Post by michi-no »

Anyone else think that the size of her chest in frame 1 to the size (or lack of) in frame 4 don't add up? Frame 4 she's a B, frame 1 she's a C/D, judging by the top of them...And yet it's been stated on here that she's an A. But an A is almost non-existent, so she can't be that small. I'd say she's a B, otherwise there'd be no bumps at all.

I agree that in Panels 1 and 3 Zii almost looks like she has more chest to her but I think it's because the curved line for the chest doesn't stop in the panels and almost makes one assume it just continues and her chest must be bigger.

As for thinking Panel 4 looks like a B..... Hers are the same size as mine in that panel. I'm an A. I'd be swimming in it if I wore a B size bra. A isn't as tiny as you think. Double A is almost nonexistent... that might be what you're thinking of?