8-16-08 A sweet pair

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

SniperCT

Re: 8-16-08 A sweet pair

Post by SniperCT »

Watch Zii have an inferiority complex and there be some sort of plot involving implants and their dangers down the road. XD

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Damned hilarious comic again :D . Gary's Goldfish goggle eyed bug outedness in the last panel is a classic, as is DiDi having to squint at Zii's pair being so obviously used to her own mammoth melons. Somehow I saw it comming that Zii would end up flashing her's to proove a point, but it doesn't make it any less funny in the two reactions to how DiDi and Gary reacted to it.

Surprised we've not had more of a clamour for a front veiw yet given how everyone wanted to see DiDi's... lol. Most of the guys I know think that anything more then a handful is a waste, so Zii's definately are a sweet pair deserving of equal attention and perving over. :D

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

dahoughtonuk wrote:Um, Zii have your forgotten what you and Gary were discussing with Dillion? This isn't going to prove your femaleness and with you're smaller breast, them being natural isn't enough.
I don't mind small boobies. The size of boobies doesn't matter to me as much as shape and firmness.

Also I like saying boobies. :D
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Yea, so we know that Didi and Gary aren't the best at saves. And one of them isn't exactly impressed by Zii's sweet pair. Now that's just arrogance. ;)

And Zii doesn't really think before she acts. Or speaks. I mean, it's just bad timing to try to prove bustiness against such a... "qualified"... audience.

Giz obviously takes our comments to heart, because she goes through the trouble of letting us see all of those priceless expressions painted on Zii's face.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

jbrecken

Post by jbrecken »

Somehow I think Gary is the roommate most likely to own a bra.

PrickOfDestiny

Post by PrickOfDestiny »

jbrecken wrote:Somehow I think Gary is the roommate most likely to own a bra.
True that. Neither of the girls seems to wear one (in DiDi's case, it's quite a miracle).
Image Launched!

dahoughtonuk

Post by dahoughtonuk »

Scaramouche wrote:
dahoughtonuk wrote:Um, Zii have your forgotten what you and Gary were discussing with Dillion? This isn't going to prove your femaleness and with you're smaller breast, them being natural isn't enough.
I don't mind small boobies. The size of boobies doesn't matter to me as much as shape and firmness.

Also I like saying boobies. :D
Hey I think Zii's very attractive myself. AIl I was doing just pointing out despite her undoubtedly nice boobies, with her smaller size they're not enough evidence. (Though I hope this doesn't reopen that discussion with Zii as the character instead.)

LocalYokel

Post by LocalYokel »

Hmm, this strip requires sound effects. I can imagine Didi pulling up her shirt and being rewarded with a "woobwoobwoobwoob" sound. Zii, while very cute probably makes that sound those springy doorstops make when flicked "buzzroing".

Just a little randomness

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

The rising thermometer was classic! Great job! I guess it had to happen, and D & G are equal-opportunity mammary flashers, though I guess Zii didn't have much to show without revealing everything.

DiDi's quip about being a cute garcon was genius, she's always trying to see the bright side of the situation, and I loved the fact that Gary and DiDi are teamed up on Zii, definitely a situation she doesn't like being in.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

njbarsuli13

Post by njbarsuli13 »

So...I'm not sure...but I think the Didi in panel 2 and the Didi in panel 4 are eerily similar.

I'm obviously not criticizing (because Gisèle is nobody to criticize), but is panel 4 Didi just a copy of panel 2 Didi?

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Oh my god.
Oh my god.
All I have to say is this:
Too much information, Zii.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

bugstomper

Post by bugstomper »

njbarsuli13 wrote:is panel 4 Didi just a copy of panel 2 Didi?
I interpret that as on purpose. Didi is not affected by Zii's flashing. To her that's just normal. So her reaction to Zii's "does this look like a boy?" is to squint like before and try again. The picture is a copy and paste to emphasize that to Didi it is just the same as a moment ago. That's in contrast to Gary's eye popping reaction.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

njbarsuli13 wrote:So...I'm not sure...but I think the Didi in panel 2 and the Didi in panel 4 are eerily similar.
It's almost as if... they're... the same person!
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Aaron wrote:
dianekikiula wrote:Friendly teasing gets unanticipated results. :lol:

Gary looks appreciably shocked and, uh, amazed. But is Didi squinting like she can't see such tiny assets? :evil: Boo!

Great comic - but we should have been able to see too! :? ;) Even a little peek in the tiny lower right circular panel with her shirt over part of her face would have been good ... :( Don't listen to the naysayers who claim there are too many boobies in this comic, Gis! We love the artwork! :D
There are naysaying boob-haters?! UNACCEPTABLE!

Unacceptable? It's INCONCEIVABLE! :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

njbarsuli13

Post by njbarsuli13 »

bugstomper wrote:
njbarsuli13 wrote:is panel 4 Didi just a copy of panel 2 Didi?
I interpret that as on purpose. Didi is not affected by Zii's flashing. To her that's just normal. So her reaction to Zii's "does this look like a boy?" is to squint like before and try again. The picture is a copy and paste to emphasize that to Didi it is just the same as a moment ago. That's in contrast to Gary's eye popping reaction.
Very good point. That makes sense then, and it adds a whole new element of humor (in my opinion, at least) to the strip that I hadn't noticed before. Thanks bugstomper!

As for Makkabee...well, I'll just ignore that comment. =P