Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Scaramouche

Re: 8-16-08 A sweet pair

Post by Scaramouche »

Azrael wrote:
Aaron wrote:
dianekikiula wrote:Friendly teasing gets unanticipated results. :lol:

Gary looks appreciably shocked and, uh, amazed. But is Didi squinting like she can't see such tiny assets? :evil: Boo!

Great comic - but we should have been able to see too! :? ;) Even a little peek in the tiny lower right circular panel with her shirt over part of her face would have been good ... :( Don't listen to the naysayers who claim there are too many boobies in this comic, Gis! We love the artwork! :D
There are naysaying boob-haters?! UNACCEPTABLE!

Unacceptable? It's INCONCEIVABLE! :P
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Kansas

Post by Kansas »

Haha hahahah ... oh, man... this is great. Didi is squinting! hahaha

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Scaramouche wrote:
Azrael wrote:

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya.
Get out of my head!!!!! :shock: ;)
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

Beelzebozo

Post by Beelzebozo »

Kansas wrote:Haha hahahah ... oh, man... this is great. Didi is squinting! hahaha
Yes she is...
This was a really good one :D .
"Today, a young man on LSD realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..." Willian Melvin "Bill" Hicks.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Stratburst wrote:
Scaramouche wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Get out of my head!!!!! :shock: ;)
Never get involved in a land war in Asia!--Vizzini

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Oh, this strip is just a hoot.

1. Once again, the expressions are really what make it. Zii's rising irritation and final outburst are very well done. I love the way DIdi squints in the last panel--as a "big" girl herself, she probably can't grasp the idea that a pretty girl can have a breast size smaller than 38D. And Gary's bug-eyed astonishment had me rolling on the floor, partly because that's exactly the way I reacted the first time a girl flashed me.

2. See, Gary, THERE's a glimpse of your promised land at last! This could be the closest the poor boy has ever come in his life so far.

3. I am sometimes rather amazed by the simple-minded views of female beauty I hear. There is not just one kind of female beauty, but many. I have been in love with girls built like Didi and girls built like Zii, and they were all very, very feminine. So, I know why Zii is irked, and I don't blame her.

4. I know some people here have griped that this strip is too narrowly focused (so far) on the One Topic. I, too, hope that we can see some gags and plotlines built around other subjects. But know this: sex comedy (an ancient and honored traditon) can be done badly, or it can be done well. So far, this strip is doing it quite well indeed.

Great job, Giz and Dave. Keep up the good work.

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Ray D wrote:
"I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped." - Prince Humperdinck
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Stratburst wrote:
Ray D wrote:
"I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped." - Prince Humperdinck

Anybody want a peanut?
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

That is just one of the coolest movies ever. I watched it again a couple of weeks ago. I have the urge to head into town, buy some junk food, and spend the day alternating between DVDs and the Olympics.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Scaramouche wrote:That is just one of the coolest movies ever. I watched it again a couple of weeks ago. I have the urge to head into town, buy some junk food, and spend the day alternating between DVDs and the Olympics.

Yes but now we have to wonder whether Gary is left handed or not. :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

Gary is liked the masked man. He's ambidextrous when ~coughs~ weilding his sword

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

aishabe wrote:
Stratburst wrote: "I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped." - Prince Humperdinck

Anybody want a peanut?
"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?" - Wesley

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Vizzini: Wait til I get going! [pause]
...Now, where was I?
Man in Black: Australia.
Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?
ShadowRaven wrote:Gary is liked the masked man.
The Dread Pirate Roberts, you mean. No-one would surrender to The Dread Pirate Gary. ;)
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Azrael wrote:
Scaramouche wrote:That is just one of the coolest movies ever. I watched it again a couple of weeks ago. I have the urge to head into town, buy some junk food, and spend the day alternating between DVDs and the Olympics.

Yes but now we have to wonder whether Gary is left handed or not. :P
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the fandango?

Retiarius

If we’re going to have quotes from The Princess Bride…

Post by Retiarius »

She loves you. She loves you still and you love her, so think of that—think of this too: in all this world, you might have been happy, genuinely happy. Not one couple in a century has that chance, not really, no matter what the storybooks say, but you could have had it, and so, I would think, no one will suffer a loss as great as you!

—Prince Humperdink, The Princess Bride
I think outside the tesseract.