16-01-10 Right.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Re: 16-01-10 Right.

Post by zgwortz »

I don't have any issues with Zii seducing Sonya, personally, and don't really consider it a "trick". It's fairly clear to me that Sonya was attracted to Zii from the start, even if she didn't admit it to herself. (She's definitely in denial about herself...) Zii may have misled Sonya about her intentions, but Sonya isn't entirely innocent:

- She decided it was okay to kiss Zii - even if it was under false pretenses, she could have refused, and probably would have if she didn't actually want to kiss her.
- She fondled Zii's breast, apparently on her own accord. While it's possible Zii moved her hand there off-panel, you'll note Sonya *didn't* remove it.
- She agreed to go out with Zii later for drinks - again, even under false pretenses, she could have easily refused that too.
- She obviously *did* go out with Zii later for drinks, even after she realized it was a date.

At this point, Sonya is effectively a willing (and possibly eager, although perhaps not admitting it to herself) accomplice in her own seduction. Frankly, if they *didn't* end up sleeping together at that point, I'd be surprised.

I dare say it's unlikely that Sonya will regret it afterwards, either, although she may be a bit confused about her sexuality. (Zii's sexual encounters with women, at least, from what we've seen, seem to end up well. Guys, on the other hand, beware... :p )
-->Steve
D.O.M.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

so zii tricked sonya into going down on her?

Z: Oh, i lost my keys, would you mind helping me look?
S: Ok, where's the last place you had them?
Yet still, I live...

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Between the hand under shirt action and the fact that Sonya knew this was a date and went anyway, I find any claims that she was tricked into bed rather hard to believe. Yeah, Zii seduced her, but it's pretty clear she wanted to be seduced. And just how would Zii have tricked her to that point anyway?

Zii: You like the cat ears?
Sonya: Yeah!
Zii: Try 'em on. Hm... not quite right. It's mean for people to dress up animals, the animals are so uncomfortable in those you-tube videos. Better strip down before PETA comes after us.
Sonya: Well, okay. Those guys are scary.
Zii: But if you're going to be a cat I should be something too. I know! We can pretend my crotch is a bowl of cream!
Sonya: Waaiit... this isn't right.
Zii: ((busted))
Sonya: Bowls don't wear clothes either! If I'm gonna get naked you have to, too!

Anyone who falls for something like that either wants to be seduced and is just looking for an excuse, or is too mentally challenged to go out unattended or hold a job as demanding as waitress in the first place.

As for Gary's behavior, I can't get upset at him either -- he thought he was dreaming, after all, and has a pretty good track record of being concerned about the needs of others when he's aware of them. This isn't to say that his boob-squeeze on Yuki was a good thing, mind you, just that it was a forgivable lapse under the circumstances.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not willing to call Sonya naive. She's just plain dumb. Naive, but reasonably smart would have led to "saliva helps burns? Good thing it was your tongue that got burned then, because there's lots of saliva in your mouth!" Well... maybe dumb and naive. Yech, what a combination!

I think I'll also chime in with the folks who say that Sonya is bi-curious at the very least. She could have left a note at the place she was going to meet Zii which read "sorry, I couldn't make it" if she had wanted to back out of the date. She could have just stood Zii up for the manipulating wench she is. Instead, she goes to meet the girl who has already tricked her into a soul kiss and a date. There are only two real possibilities: Sonya is bi-curious, or Sonya is dumber than Elan and more oblivious than (first month) DiDi and Gary combined. Which I would find hard to believe in a waitress (at least the dumber than Elan part), but she did mention that she was new to the job...

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Makkabee wrote:Between the hand under shirt action and the fact that Sonya knew this was a date and went anyway, I find any claims that she was tricked into bed rather hard to believe. Yeah, Zii seduced her, but it's pretty clear she wanted to be seduced. And just how would Zii have tricked her to that point anyway?

Zii: You like the cat ears?
Sonya: Yeah!
Zii: Try 'em on. Hm... not quite right. It's mean for people to dress up animals, the animals are so uncomfortable in those you-tube videos. Better strip down before PETA comes after us.
Sonya: Well, okay. Those guys are scary.
Zii: But if you're going to be a cat I should be something too. I know! We can pretend my crotch is a bowl of cream!
Sonya: Waaiit... this isn't right.
Zii: ((busted))
Sonya: Bowls don't wear clothes either! If I'm gonna get naked you have to, too!

Anyone who falls for something like that either wants to be seduced and is just looking for an excuse, or is too mentally challenged to go out unattended or hold a job as demanding as waitress in the first place.

As for Gary's behavior, I can't get upset at him either -- he thought he was dreaming, after all, and has a pretty good track record of being concerned about the needs of others when he's aware of them. This isn't to say that his boob-squeeze on Yuki was a good thing, mind you, just that it was a forgivable lapse under the circumstances.
LOL...that is one funny imaginary dialogue sequence, especially the 'bowl of cream' line... :)