09-01-10 Bingo.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 09-01-10 Bingo.

Post by Don Alexander »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

This made my day!

:-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

This is a total opposite to the character of Kiki in Ghastly's Ghastly Comics (http://www.ghastlycomic.com/cast.html) who's desperately looking for a tentacle monster to ravage her. Unfortunately, Glemph has way too high moral values to even consider it, and Nort suffers from performance anxiety. :)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Indeed a very Happy B-Day Kiggy. :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I loved Kiki. She was my kind of perv!!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Gawrsh, thanks! :D

As for Zii, it's the way those cat ears + saucy bangs frame those eyes & pouty lips.

Mmmm M!
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

Wow...just...damn I mean...woah.

For the first time since I can remember...I'm speechless
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Teacher2B wrote:@Kiggy: *points to my avatar* I have noticed very well that Zii look so, so sexy in the last strips, rawr!! :x :x :x :x
Oooh! *Adds to collection*
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ok that's just ...damn thats just WRONG! :-o
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

ekuth
Location: In that filthy little corner in the back of your mind...

Post by ekuth »

...without feeling the caress of phantom worms against her folds. It's there. It's always there, in the back of her mind, and the harder she tries to not to think about it, the more and more she will. When she lies back to think about taking a man, she can't help herself and she thinks of the cool writhing mass suckling at her gate, the probisci leaving trails of mucus as they explore her flanks and buttocks like curious insects, the tiny thee of the suckers scratching at a nipple that responds against her will -- it's his crotich, it's coming from his crotch, why, she asks, why is pressed against her vagina and her neck at the same time -- and just when she thinks it can't get any worse, a tiny fanged mouth snakes up and whispers in her ear, "Can you hold on a minute? I should answer that."

"Yes," She hears its squeaky little monster voice on the phone in the next room, while she remains trapped under the husk of its human host. "I would like to upgrade my internet service. Tell me more..."
That was pure filthy poetry and my LCD is now covered in coffee, tyvm. B-)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

chelonianmobile

Post by chelonianmobile »

Speaking of Ghastly's Ghastly Comic, yuri comics aren't the only penis-free ones - remember Hentai Guy, the Man with the Invisible Penis? Apparently some yaoi and het manga are, or used to be, drawn like that, or with the characters posed so you couldn't see the penes ("penes" is the grammatically correct plural, if you're curious) to get round some really old Japanese censorship law.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Yikes. We've all heard of "mind flayers," but this is ridiculous. #-o

Poor Yuki. :(
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

If that's what Yuki is seeing, it explains why she passed out when looking at Gary's drawing when they first met outside of the comic store.

Tiana

Post by Tiana »

NCallahan wrote:Yuki obviously has a very active imagination
Ayep. I think that sums up Yuki quite well. She drove me crazy at first but I think I feel sorry for her now.

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

Doesn't seem all that likely anymore that Gary and Yuki are gonna hook up. I mean, I'd imagine that they might become friends after a while, but unless she finds a way to get over her Cephalophobia (which doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon), that will probably be all they'll be.

And yeah. Yuki's dad is either
A: A total slimball.
B: A total idiot.
C: Both.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Yeah. She was more likely to screw him when everyone thought she was a lesbian. At least then Gary could position himself for a "walk on the wild side" or a "pity fuck". Now the whole "having a penis" thing seems like the penultimate deal-breaker. This development could mean that the only "male" sex Yuki will ever be willing to have is with pre-op female to male transsexuals. (AND THATS ALSO QUITE A STRETCH).
Possibly Gary will try to come up with an elaborate plan to help cure Yuki of her fear, but knowing Gary, it'll probably just blow up in his face.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.