07-01-10 Ohayo Kitty Neko-chan

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

albert.aribaud

Re: 07-01-10 Ohayo Kitty Neko-chan

Post by albert.aribaud »

RoninAngel wrote:What does Ohayo mean?
"Good morning" or "Good day", I believe.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

"Thingies," Gary? Really? L-)
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Shhh! :-$ The comic is only 16+. Don't want anyone to read BAD LANGUAGE!!

I'll also note this and the last thread have gotten a lot of hits. Usually, so many answers only come if the comic has either sex or Dillon.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Yuki does bring out the controversy in us all. That, and tentacle rape history lessons. ;)
Start running.

Please?

ekuth
Location: In that filthy little corner in the back of your mind...

Post by ekuth »

You know, on further and careful review...

I honestly don't think the female in daddy's comics looks a damn thing like Yuki. There are far more differences than similarities.

Also... where's Kitty Neko-chan in the last panel?

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Dinnersaur

Post by Dinnersaur »

Do I really have to be the sicko who notes that Yuki was looking for stuffed pussy before being terrified in such a fashion?

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Yes, yes you do. And let us never speak of it again. :ymsigh:

I would like to know what Yuki thinks about Sea Horses. They are another undersea dweller with a rather strange and disturbing physiolgy. You see, a female sticks her "ovapositor" into the male's "brood pouch" witch the male internally fertalizes. So in effect, the female impregnates the male.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_horses

I wonder how all that would tie in to Yuki's phobia! A male sea horse monster couldn't rape her (well- not with a penis, you get the idea,) so would she still be afraid of him? He would still be a male and be partially nautical in nature. :/
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Captain Vlad

Post by Captain Vlad »

WCRI wrote: If after that you two still insist that the character is drawn after Yuki, or the wild curve ball from out of nowhere, Yuki's mother... I'll have to call into question the both of your's claim of being fans of the comic.
Your opinion regarding whether or not I'm a fan of Menage A 3 is something I lay awake at night worrying deeply about.

;)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

indeed
Yet still, I live...

ekuth
Location: In that filthy little corner in the back of your mind...

Post by ekuth »

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Amunet

Post by Amunet »

Okay, I don't know about any of you but ...

I would :x :x :x :x a real plushie version of her little Ohayo Kitty Neko-Chan ^_^

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It's ok to state it once. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

You had a double post (in the sense of REAL double, twice exactly the same thing). I'm guessing the beary-one removed the second post without informing you. :P
ImageImage