8-12-08 Do not get smart with me

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 8-12-08 Young Man!

Post by brnleague99 »

I predicted it! Didn't I!

That the old crone would like DiDi because she thought DiDi looked like a young her!

I rule!

:mrgreen:
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Re: 8-12-08

Post by MerchManDan »

IS_Wolf wrote:
Kamino Neko wrote:I'm wondering if it's less not being employed, and not wanting to admit to her place of employment. An 'adult store', or the like.
It's really a question of what could embarrass Zii.
My suspicion, in two words: WAL. MART.
In a few more words: Think about it - what place would a true rock chick be mortified to be associated with? What store would no true rocker be caught dead in? What is more anti-rock than WalMart?
The Dan rests. :ugeek:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Touché.

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

MerchManDan wrote:
IS_Wolf wrote:
Kamino Neko wrote:I'm wondering if it's less not being employed, and not wanting to admit to her place of employment. An 'adult store', or the like.
In a few more words: Think about it - what place would a true rock chick be mortified to be associated with? What store would no true rocker be caught dead in? What is more anti-rock than WalMart?
Hmm.. Point..
Could be one of the few things that embarrass her, maybe even more so than working at a store selling extremely religious texts decrying modern music and dance as works of the devil. :P

Beelzebozo

Post by Beelzebozo »

Man, Didi looks like she has, i don't know 6'9, 6'10
that women is huge...
But i was specting than Eulice hit Gary with the cane
or something.
"Today, a young man on LSD realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..." Willian Melvin "Bill" Hicks.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

MerchManDan wrote:
IS_Wolf wrote:
Oh man, has the Evil Empire invaded Canada? Je fais des excuses d'une facon la plus humble. :oops:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.