15-12-09 Faux fur trimmings

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Engy

Re: 15-12-09 Cat butt

Post by Engy »

Should I be ashamed that I am only 18 and still manage to know who Mr. Humphries is?
I just keep forgetting the title of the series... Wasn't it 'Are you being served?' or something like that

Anyway, amazing page. Gary will be mumbling something the whole next page, only to be ridiculed by Zii in the last panel because she doesn't understand him. I called it :p
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Michael Ezra

Post by Michael Ezra »

Adamas wrote:Is it bad that I happen to remember Mr. Humphries? I always thought he had a thing for Peacock.
Bahahahahaha! "And I am unanimous in that," as Mrs. Slocombe would say.

Engy: Are You Being Served? was indeed the title. What a classic Britcom it was...well, with the complete original cast, anyway. I once read that when the show first aired in the seventies, some gay advocates protested it because they felt that John Inman's character was a negative gay stereotype, but later Inman and his signature character became something of an icon in the UK and American gay communities.

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

Radbaron wrote: Have you seen my pussy, Captain Peacock?

(Imagine 55 year old English saleswoman, or Mrs Doubtfire, saying this)
*spits soda all over screen* =))
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Radbaron wrote:
Adamas wrote: Is it bad that I happen to remember Mr. Humphries? I always thought he had a thing for Peacock.
Have you seen my pussy, Captain Peacock?

(Imagine 55 year old English saleswoman, or Mrs Doubtfire, saying this)

Imagine being 6yrs old and having to explain the joke to the "Units" 8-}
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

If Zii does keep the cat ears one wonders if Gary will start calling her Hazuki. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dinnersaur

Post by Dinnersaur »

Not really relevant to the particular strip, but did you know that Nintendo has filed a trademark for Zii in Japan? No doubt part of Yuki's master plan.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

British sitcoms.. getting you where you least expect them :ymdevil:

Narnie

Post by Narnie »

Xarlaxas wrote:...I think that if Gary gets his act together then we might see himself and Zii getting a bit closer, I mean who wouldn't want to lose their virginity to sexy Zii in cat-girl cosplay?
Yeah, that'd be pretty cool, but I completely expect either Yuki or Gary to screw that up (most likely Gary). Maybe that's for the better... cat-girl cosplay could warp Gary into becoming a furry.
Everybody's going to end up with cancer, might as well choose what type you want.

rild

Post by rild »

Finally Gary realizes that giant breasts are overrated.

Narnie

Post by Narnie »

Teacher2B wrote:Huh? :-\
I'm worried that if Gary's first time involves a cat-girl Zii, he might get warped into the sicko furry type
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fand ... al_aspects.
(IE, hard-core furry sex, zoophilia, 'playing' with kids while in an animal costume, etc) As in the less than 1% of the furry community that gives it a bad reputation.

But I'm not too concerned about that, since one: I doubt Dave or Giz will go that route, and two: I'm pretty sure it's Gary's destiny to screw up any chance for sex, except possibly tentacle rape. :D
Everybody's going to end up with cancer, might as well choose what type you want.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

heh 'twisted furries' sounds like an amusing name for a metal band
Yet still, I live...

Narnie

Post by Narnie »

Teacher2B wrote:*nods nods* Yup, I know about furries. My question was how could Gary end up being one of the twisted ones... :)
If your first time was furry sex with a hot chick, then would you associate the need to be a furry to get more? /:)
J wrote:heh 'twisted furries' sounds like an amusing name for a metal band
Rock on!!! :-bd