03-12-09 Been chasing you 10 blocks!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Panchocheesecake

Re: 03-12-09 Been chasing you 10 blocks!

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Well there's no color so we can't really tell what the time is until they say it.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Ares B

Post by Ares B »

Don Alexander wrote:Cold... water... :-ss
I foresee Epic Perkiness.

Kuja's Little Mage

Post by Kuja's Little Mage »

Pier777 wrote:Here's a question... How much time do they HAVE before work? I keep on thinking this is after, or on a weekend, until they mention work. Or they all have like, really late-starting jobs!
Sandra did say she was just on her way over to her job. My guess is she was expecting the walk to get her there just in time to go on shift. The detour has probably just made her late. Methinks Didi will have to do some serious convincing for epic nakedness to happen!

Go, Didi, go! Work that magic and keep hitting Sandra with all the subtlety of a freight train!
Seifer stared at Laguna with a look of wonderment. He leaned over and whispered gleefully to Squall, "You share his genes."

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Ray, when Didi asks you if you want to shower with her, YOU SAY YES!
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

I am worried for Gary, it has been hinted at that he has impressive "star power" but with him being doused by cold water the girls may see just a "small combo". :(

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

noahkai wrote:I am worried for Gary, it has been hinted at that he has impressive "star power" but with him being doused by cold water the girls may see just a "small combo". :(

Possible, But I think his Star will rise quickly enough. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

GermanMerc

Post by GermanMerc »

And we shall not forget that Yuki will show up again.
What u think will happen if Yuki crashes into them both while having a shower?

So let the madness rise to new tops. :D
Be creative, invent a perversion.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

The Return of Sandra. Nuff said. :x

cartoonjoe

Post by cartoonjoe »

I like where this is going... :D

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

cartoonjoe wrote:I like where this is going... :D
Mm, Sandra and Didi showering together . . . :x

Of course, Gary would be done so he won't be an issue. Of course, this is Ma3 so there will be some form of comedic complication. :ymdevil:
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Kuja's Little Mage wrote:
Pier777 wrote:Here's a question... How much time do they HAVE before work? I keep on thinking this is after, or on a weekend, until they mention work. Or they all have like, really late-starting jobs!
Sandra did say she was just on her way over to her job. My guess is she was expecting the walk to get her there just in time to go on shift. The detour has probably just made her late. Methinks Didi will have to do some serious convincing for epic nakedness to happen!

Go, Didi, go! Work that magic and keep hitting Sandra with all the subtlety of a freight train!
Doesn't anybody remember that they work at a bar? Most bars don't open till noon or later since they are night time business.

Besides, how many of you actually care with all the potentials laid out here? ;)

AniDragon

Post by AniDragon »

noahkai wrote:I am worried for Gary, it has been hinted at that he has impressive "star power" but with him being doused by cold water the girls may see just a "small combo". :(
Most girls know what happens to guys in cold water nowadays, though, thanks to that one episode of Seinfield. So they may think it's small at first, until they get in the shower themselves and realise that there's no hot water and put two and two together.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

... until they get in the shower themselves and realize that no cold water will now prevent star power and then "two and two" will be put together, yeah! :-bd

(Sex in the shower. Oh, how I look forward to it. :ymblushing: )
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

I dislike being the Dark Oracle here, but nothing good will come from this. Embarassment, humiliation, misunderstandings. It'll all end in tears, I know it. :((
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Is it tomorrow yet?

I know it is for Don.. and Asaryu, JVD, BB, etc....
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast