Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

14-11-09 No! Wait!

Post by Giz »

Milnoc

Re: 14-11-09 No! Wait!

Post by Milnoc »

And I thought Yuki was the dangerous one! :))

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Wait, what? Unless that's one seriously weird doorknob, Gary can just pull his side off and open the door with a flippin' pencil! Am I missing something, here?

zoom

Post by zoom »

Hey, you're talking about a guy who paid $75 bucks for a doorknob and couldn't install it correctly. Not the most mechanically inclined.
SIG229

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Well, yeah, but I have to assume that he's tried the doorknob... and even a little rattling should have made it come off in his hand, since Dillon already pulled off the other side. After that, like I said, even a pencil should be enough to open the door.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

"rolls eyes"

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Gary: L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) and in deep, deep, DEEP trouble......

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

Wow Zii... Whatever happened to "That's two I owe you Gary." Sheesh. 8-|

coldkingnowhere

Post by coldkingnowhere »

Wow, Dillon either rebounded from the previous evening's drama pretty quickly or he was purposely screwing with Gary. Plus, Zii :-o ...

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

Car Battery and Nipple Clamps?

Alright. Maybe Gary can finally see some action :D

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Harlock_the_Bard wrote:Well, yeah, but I have to assume that he's tried the doorknob... and even a little rattling should have made it come off in his hand, since Dillon already pulled off the other side. After that, like I said, even a pencil should be enough to open the door.
depends on the mechanism actually. Theres thousands of different mechanisms. Not all are likely to be compatible with a pencil technique.

In my old college we had a class whose door handle kept slipping off. Eventually the other handle broke as well. Sure we could poke a pencil into the hole it left. But the mechanism was such that only the handle could twist it.

and also people. Be zen about this. Gary put himself into this situation this time. And it is quite hilarious.

Complaining about this is like complaining how Jerry kept going out of his way to annoy, infuriate, drive insane, ruin and mutilaete Tom.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

someboddy

Post by someboddy »

zoom wrote:Hey, you're talking about a guy who paid $75 bucks for a doorknob and couldn't install it correctly. Not the most mechanically inclined.
Gary DID install it it correctly. He just forgot he should have bought an amazon-proof product...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Gary, Gary, Gary... You do NOT give Zii a blanck check to do "just about anything"...

And, yeah, Zii sure quickly forgets she herself deemed to be in Gary's debt... :-l
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

I am begining to think that Zii is nothing more than a sadistic, evil succubus who takes more pleasure in torturing Gary than in her never-ending quest to end his virginity.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

why you guys mad at zii? she's the one sticking around to help him. yeah, she's having a laugh at the situation, but who wouldn't.

dillon on the other hand just ran off to wherever, despite the fact that he's the one who broke the doorknob.
Last edited by 'J' on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yet still, I live...