10-11-09 Uninterrupted privacy and solitude!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Milnoc

Re: 10-11-09 Uninterrupted privacy and solitude!

Post by Milnoc »

We have Home Depots in Canada. Being that he's in Montreal, he either went to the one in St-Henri, or the one in Villeray. The one in St-Henri is close to the métro, making for an easy ride. Then again, If he went to a Rona Express instead, there's one on Mont-Royal avenue as well as one on St-Denis, both within walking distance.

Still. $75 for a doorknob with a lock? They're only thirty bucks! What the heck did he buy there?

Captain Vlad

Post by Captain Vlad »

While this is unfortunate from our point of view, I certainly can't fault Gary for wanting some peace and quiet after the day he's had. And he had no way of knowing DiDi was naked.

His bad luck is getting old, but at least we witnessed him getting a moment's peace. I do think someone else tagged it, though...that door handle is put on backwards.

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

You know I wonder what would happened if you cock blocked yourself while diving by zero...
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Milnoc wrote: Still. $75 for a doorknob with a lock? They're only thirty bucks! What the heck did he buy there?
Probably a book on how to correctly install a doorknob. Then he left it in the shop.

The Blade

Post by The Blade »

ggg...GGGGgghhh..... X(
AAAAUGGGHH! :((

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Daremo wrote:
Milnoc wrote: Still. $75 for a doorknob with a lock? They're only thirty bucks! What the heck did he buy there?
Probably a book on how to correctly install a doorknob. Then he left it in the shop.
keep in mind, it's 75 canadian dollars
Yet still, I live...

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Which are currently at $.95 US, and haven't been low enough for that joke to be funny since 2004. (Although for the brief period year before last when the Canadian Dollar was worth MORE than the US dollar, I did delight in turning an American acquaintance's 'what's that in real money' crap back on him.)
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

My girlfriend (who is Canadian for those who do not know) deemed Euros to be "Monopoly money" until I pointed out to her that the course is about 3 to 2 now, both for US and Canadian $...

$-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

The Euro and Canadian dollar are actually incredibly stable currencies. In all the Euro's years of existence, the value of the Canadian dollar against the Euro has varied by no more than twenty-five cents.

The problem is that the US dollar is an incredibly volatile currency with mood swings beyond belief. It's no wonder the OPEC nations are seriously considering dropping it as the currency of choice for pricing crude oil.

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

Only in the Menagea3 forum would everyone be discussing the price of doorknobs in Canada when we've got a frustrated Didi walking around naked and upset that no one wants to draw her naked.
It is obvious that she knows what she's got and wants to show off her stuff to somebody. ANYBODY! Even Gary!