29-10-09 Pimp Daddy G

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Daremo

Re: 29-10-09 Pimp Daddy G

Post by Daremo »

I approve of Zii's reasoning, and if I couldn't see what she was thinking, would consider her a better friend than I expected, rather than the devil, which is how I see her now. A yaoi feeding devil out for Gary's soul.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And Don calls this one with the Zii wanting him to loose his virginity through Yaoi :p

SleepingDragon

Post by SleepingDragon »

I'm also willing to give Zii the benefit of doubt, particularly since she didn't really have that much to loose, Didi wasn't going to marry Gary or anything, she was going for a one night stand, on top of that with a boy so something she already did and it probably wouldn't change much about her newly discovered interest in girls. Also, this would open a path for Zii to find some way to get around the "friend" thing Didi declared earlier, interesting she hasn't realised this yet.

On an unrelated note, I find the scene in the third panel strangely appealing... also, nobody seems to have yet pointed out the camera that Zii is actually holding when thinking about it.

voramarix

Post by voramarix »

honestly, i think zii should be the one to take gary's v-card, or maybe yuki, that would be kinda cool

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

Zii, you are a bitch!
First you cock-block Gary from probably the sexiest woman in the cartoon world (maybe PowerGirl might be better) and now you are trying to turn him gay!
Whose best interest do you have?
I contend the only person you are looking out for is Zii!

*NOT LIKING YOU RIGHT NOW*

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

I'm sorry...I like Zii and all, but she is so full of shit.

:-\
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

I suppose that Zii will also have to cock-block Dillon in order to stop the 'pity sex' - although I don't think that she'll be able to change Gary into Garée anytime soon. He can't even bring himself to draw the male anatomy properly - I doubt he'll be willing to get that close to it for other purposes.

Doomed to failure...humourous failure, but failure nonetheless.
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

NOW the truth comes out...it's not 'his first woman' that Zii wants for Gary, it's 'head of her personal stable of yaoi.' Suspicions confirmed! What's next, will she make Gary illustrate all this in anime form? With help from Yuki? While she continues to make time with Didi? Who knows how far this woman's ambition extends!??

Let's hope that poor, innocent Didi sees through this woman's web of evil and does the right thing - an Amazon slamdown of Gary's virginity. You can do it, Didi! Don't let her fool you!

:-ss

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

MrBishop wrote:I suppose that Zii will also have to cock-block Dillon in order to stop the 'pity sex' - although I don't think that she'll be able to change Gary into Garée anytime soon. He can't even bring himself to draw the male anatomy properly - I doubt he'll be willing to get that close to it for other purposes.

Doomed to failure...humourous failure, but failure nonetheless.
A weird conflict going on there - Zii wants Dillon to join Gary in her imaginary personal team of yaoi, and yet we know that Gary must remain virginal and frustrated. How's Giz going to resolve this one, eh?

:)

Kuja's Little Mage

Post by Kuja's Little Mage »

As self-serving as Zii's yaoi-ful ends are, I think she still has a valid point. Losing your virginity to someone just because they were helping you cross the line isn't the way to go around it - super-sexy Amazon or no.

Maybe it's 'cause I'm a big romantic and am in the process of being that serious for the first time in my life, but I do at least agree Gary shouldn't toss his virginity just because someone offers to assist him on the matter. Virgin status is not something you can get back!
Seifer stared at Laguna with a look of wonderment. He leaned over and whispered gleefully to Squall, "You share his genes."

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Kuja's Little Mage wrote:I'm not sure what's funnier. Gary as a Pimp or Gary as Hard Gay.
Hard Ga(r)y. Totally. Totally that one.

And, yeah, Zii's right - a pity fuck isn't the way to go about it. (Especially a pity fuck from someone who's not even entirely sure they're into your sex.)

Her image of where he'll end up is a dumb Zii-fantasy, but that doesn't change that she's right.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Phantasos

Post by Phantasos »

HA-DO GAY made this strip.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Sweet, more dillon/gary make out in the future.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Kuja's Little Mage wrote:Maybe it's 'cause I'm a big romantic and am in the process of being that serious for the first time in my life,
Conkratumaktshionz!!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

SilenceandMotion

Post by SilenceandMotion »

DinoJake wrote:
DinoJake wrote:The reason Zii wants to stop Didi isn't because she wants to Didi to herself......Okay it is. But it's not the only reason. She considers Gary to be a friend and thinks he deserves better than pity sex. She wants to make it so that he can score a girl on his own.
Just wanted to let everyone know, I totally called it.

But... she doesn't want him to score with a girl!