7-29-08 We should do it together

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 7-29-08 We should do it together

Post by brnleague99 »

Didi wants Zii in the shower. That much is clear.

At the very least I sense a kiss coming up VERY shortly judging by Zii's boob poke in the last panel.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Esca

Post by Esca »

brnleague99 wrote:Didi wants Zii in the shower. That much is clear.

At the very least I sense a kiss coming up VERY shortly judging by Zii's boob poke in the last panel.
Not very good at story-telling, are you? Since, you know, that's not going to happen. :*

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Esca wrote:
brnleague99 wrote:Didi wants Zii in the shower. That much is clear.

Not very good at story-telling, are you? Since, you know, that's not going to happen. :*
A MAN CAN DREAM, CAN'T HE?

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

brnleague99 wrote:A MAN CAN DREAM, CAN'T HE?
Damn right, he can!!!! :lol: :D
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Darkflame173

Post by Darkflame173 »

Pneumonica wrote:
SaBomJon wrote:
vince3 wrote:You'd think Zii would be careful around a girl who's taller than her, much stronger than her, and has hands that can encircle and grind her arms into dust.......... :oops:
The power of the breast compels her......the power of the breast compels her....Hell, who WOULDN'T it compel?? ;)
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the... never mind. :D :lol:
Yay for random Dune movie references! :D Still one of my faves, cheesy goodness!

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Borris wrote:Nudity aside, I must say I'm most surprised to see that a Quebecois from the greater Montreal area with such an average grasp of English might just be a federalist. No separatist would get a Canadian flag tatooed anywhere on her body. But I doubt neither Zii nor DiDi care much about politics. Or at least I hope so: I don't see how it could be funnier than impromtu shower scenes and awkward situations between roommates.
I don't know. I could definitely see the symbolism of putting Canada on the pisser, but it would be symbolism rife for misinterpretation. Also, we don't know just exactly how weak her grasp of the English language is. Remember, it takes a genious to play an idiot well. It also takes a good grasp of a language to foul it so goddamn well. :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay first off, the Canadian Beaver tat made me howl :lol: . That was priceless. Secondly, one wonders if Zii will now have to do a Jayne. :twisted:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Peabody

Post by Peabody »

Di must shave first when bathing. Not even a hint of stubble in the beaver shot, er.. canadian beaver panel.

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

The best Canadian beavers are bald :lol:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Dave Zero1 wrote:The best Canadian beavers are bald :lol:
Sorry Dave... but you soo have to make a t-shirt of that now. lol. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks a line of 'Canadian Beaver' products are wanted by the people. hehe.