7-29-08 We should do it together

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kevin

Re: 7-29-08 We should do it together

Post by Kevin »

I'm pretty sure that Zii should be forgiven for the breach of etiquette here. And that we should get to watch the forgiveness.
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Kansas

Post by Kansas »

My gf and her best friends always take nudies together and they always grab each other and play with each others boobs. :D

diamond-skies

Post by diamond-skies »

All I can say about this one is :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Zook

Post by Zook »

It's official the approved comic book sound effect word if you poke a sufficiently pulchritudinous womans nipple is and I quote

"Gooosh"

You may now return to your reading

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

I don't understand why people are already debating Zii's sexuality, since I have a straight best friend who does that to my boobs all the time! :lol:
(it's also used in a lot of animes too, girls touching other girls boobs without meaning it in a sexual, lesbian way)
But still, whatever the outcome, gay, bi or straight, Zii is still awesomely weird (in a good way xD).
[insert Beavis-and-Butthead-styled laughter]Eh ehehe hehehe...Beaver.
XD

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Retiarius wrote:
Yes, I can believe that Désirée is a swimmer. She’s so naturally…buoyant. :roll: It’s also not bad exercise—low impact and all that rot.
Also furthers the whole, why is her upper body as strong as it is, theme, that some folks have puzzled over.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Damn... what were all you people doing being up and posting when any normal person should have been in bed? And yes... I mean that even with the timezone difference.

First off... Canadian Beaver... Classic! And I think the placement pretty much confirms a half dozen other questions that people have had about DiDi and down there. lol. Think we can pretty much say that the boobs are real too what with the Goosh thing. :D . Second, I'm loving DiDi's expressions in this strip. They're getting as good as Zii's and I swear you've gotten even better at drawing them in just a few strips Giz.

Gah.. far too much to quote and answer too, and most people have already said my thoughts anyway so no point. lo.

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

There is no way someone can really be THAT clueless and naive. :shock:

HpNick

Post by HpNick »

I want to pookkee!!!!

And really, I have a friend whose boobs I poke all the time!

When they are that big, they are just there and need to be touched!

It's nothing about sexuality, it is ALL about the boobies!

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Been said before, but big boobs just like to get touched - in a non-sexual way! I have friends who ask people to, and their female friends just grope them for fun. They're all straight, but hey - something to touch that they don't have! ;D

I keep thinking it's Corey and Dillon, for the same reason as you gave...

Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

My first thought on seeing Didi's tattoo was that she's a member of this group:

http://www.standingonguard.com/

With that Amazon strength of hers, she'd make an awesome Sex Commando in service of Canadian World Domination. :lol:

WangyJohn

Post by WangyJohn »

Dorsai wrote:
With that Amazon strength of hers, she'd make an awesome Sex Commando in service of Canadian World Domination. :lol:
I, for one, welcome our new overlords...

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

First comment here.

Zii is just a scream in this one; those Little Orphan Annie blank eyeballs say it all, and are funny as hell also. Zii's face can go from seductively gorgeous to Carol Burnett goofball in nothing flat.
Canadian Beaver...what a howl that is. I love the smirk on the beaver's face.

Putting this together with what we have already seen, I think some mysteries about DiDi are now explained:
1) Yes, she's a woman, and yes, she's real. Oh, boy, is she ever.
2) She dances, she swims...no wonder she's so damned strong (Check out her back, upper legs, and body tone in the last strip). She's a big girl and she keeps herself in great shape.
3) DiDi is a really nice character, a happy, sweet-natured girl with a kind of innocent, fun-loving sensousness. I wouldn't call her naive, as some do. (She sure wouldn't have that tattoo if she was naive.)
4) Dillon was playing with Gary's head...what a surprise. He loves being the mischief-maker, doesn't he?

As to Zii's reaction...well, whatever her persuasion and whatever her experience, she has clearly NEVER seen a girl THIS perfect before. Who has? Even straight women can really admire another woman's body, you know, and they will say so.

Funny and sexy and in character...a great job, Dave and Giz, thanks.

totoro

Post by totoro »

I'd say its quite obvious that DiDi is something like a Veela from the Harry Potter series...
And for those who don't know what a Veela is:
Veela are a race of semi-human, semi-magical creatures reminiscent of the Sirens of Greek mythology. They appear to be young, beautiful human women, and their appearance and especially their dance are magically seductive to all males.

It quite obviously affected not only Gary, but Zii as well......goosh ^__^

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

It might just be my upbringing (which was only slightly-not-totally-conservative), but Zii's curiously-sounding poke to Didi's boob seems really...."un-called for" springs to mind, but it's not exactly what I mean.
Just sayin', if *I* were a woman with huge boobs, a sudden poke would be mortifying. As for them "needing" to be touched in a "non-sexual" way.....come on. Really? :roll:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai