27-10-09 ...hard to say.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 27-10-09 ...hard to say.

Post by Don Alexander »

I still like to idea of her wanting Gary to be devirginized... via Yaoi! :ymdevil:

But I think the basis is she is a control freak. Maybe an achievement hunter. While she has promised to get Gary laid... it also means she has "promised" that he will NOT NOT NOT get laid until she says so, the sitution is just as she wants it, and she is probably standing next to him with the video camera.

Thus is Zii.

Gospel of Zii.

When I think of it, basically none of the characters is really likeable, you know?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

I like DiDi.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Don Alexander wrote:I still like to idea of her wanting Gary to be devirginized... via Yaoi! :ymdevil:

But I think the basis is she is a control freak. Maybe an achievement hunter. While she has promised to get Gary laid... it also means she has "promised" that he will NOT NOT NOT get laid until she says so, the situation is just as she wants it, and she is probably standing next to him with the video camera.

Thus is Zii.

Gospel of Zii.

When I think of it, basically none of the characters is really likable, you know?
That might be a little harsh. There is another element. Having Didi take pity on him once won't actually give Gary a love life. What Zii intended was for her to be a "wing man", and push Gary into making a pass instead of just being a receiver. Once he does that once or twice, he'll be able to do it on his own. She wants to teach him how to fish, instead of just giving him a fish, even if Didi is a really, really, big fish.

ChopstickForge

Post by ChopstickForge »

In way way, Yuki saved Gary from Didi. I mean, if your first experience (at 29 no less) is an Amazon Goddess who rushes naked into your room and yells ,"My body is yours!", he's never going to even be able to have a normal sexual experience ever. Even if Zii had managed to save Gary, I'm still not sure (nor would she be) of her reasons for doing so. I suspect it's partially selfish, part "If these two hook up, it won't be good for anybody".

Of course there's also the fact that the characters are effected by Plotonium, always in a way that leads to the maximum amount of funny.

NCallahan

Post by NCallahan »

Didi, beating yourself up in the least sexy thing you've ever done. Stop it.
Don Alexander wrote:But I think the basis is she is a control freak. Maybe an achievement hunter. While she has promised to get Gary laid... it also means she has "promised" that he will NOT NOT NOT get laid until she says so, the sitution is just as she wants it, and she is probably standing next to him with the video camera.
On the other hand, maybe she just doesn't want roomie sex drama ruining her living arrangements? Before finding Gary and meeting Didi, she was living by herself, out of her van and I'm willing to believe that's not 100% legal or safe in Montreal. I'd imagine brushing your teeth every morning with a cop's dick gets tiresome.

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

If I ever met someone like Yuki, I would carry around Several Tranquilizer Guns with me and in case they fail, become the next Olympic Gold Medal Runner >_>... and if that fails, find some way to get ahold of the Tardis and become the Doctor. And if that fails I will then be outta ideas.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

I'm pretty sure my opinion of Zii's behaviour will get me crucified, pilloried, drawn & quartered.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Renren

Post by Renren »

Am I the ONLY one who has been wondering this entire time what Dillon is doing?? Yuki said Dinah let her in, so.... what exactly is that sexy boy up to?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Dillon should be off to his acting job. If he was dressed as Dinah, more than likely gone to rehearsal
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

ekuth
Location: In that filthy little corner in the back of your mind...

Post by ekuth »

Gary stands a better chance of getting laid with Dillon than he *ever* will from Didi, Zii or Yuki.

Didi cares too much, and is too easily mainpulated by Zii.
Zii cares only about her own gratification to the exculsion of everything and everyone else.
Yuki is bat shit crazy and way too focused on her daddy issues to ever see Gary as more than a means to an end.

So far, Dillon is the only one who actually cares about Gary and his welfare.

But, this is all an aside to the real issue at hand... Gary will be perpetually cock-blocked; it's the underlying pinning of the entire comic.
If he were to actually get laid... the dramatic tension disappears.

Example:

Northern Exposure, a show with a very similar dynamic. The tension between Fleishmann and O'Connell formed the main current of the show.
Once they slept together... the show fell apart.

That said... here's hoping the creators prove me wrong! :ympray:

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Renren

Post by Renren »

Dillon should be off to his acting job. If he was dressed as Dinah, more than likely gone to rehearsal
It's pretty easy for me to imagine him using the wig extracurricularly. He doesn't need to be in-costume; he just needs the wig on.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Panchocheesecake wrote:I think she just wants Gary to lose his virginity the way she see's fit, and a random DiDi fuck won't work. She must want Gary to earn it and be courages enough to do so, get past his knock outs and such. Zii can have a heart to. If Gary looses his virginity like that, a random deflower (hey, no spelling correction, it's a real word!) is sad. I guess she's trying to get Gary to earn it. :-B
Definitely agree, she's a manipulator. She can't even let someone ELSE get laid without it being about her.

She's easily this strip's biggest attention whore....and yet, she remains strangely attractive...:)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Hey's managed to kiss, titi grab, sleep with naked with naked women on his bed, and hold hands.

At least Oral should be coming in this volume. Or that scene from The Proposal.

"Why are you naked?!"
"Why are you wet?!"

Totally thought Ma3.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

ekuth wrote:Gary stands a better chance of getting laid with Dillon than he *ever* will from Didi, Zii or Yuki.

Didi cares too much, and is too easily mainpulated by Zii.
Zii cares only about her own gratification to the exculsion of everything and everyone else.
Yuki is bat shit crazy and way too focused on her daddy issues to ever see Gary as more than a means to an end.

So far, Dillon is the only one who actually cares about Gary and his welfare.

But, this is all an aside to the real issue at hand... Gary will be perpetually cock-blocked; it's the underlying pinning of the entire comic.
If he were to actually get laid... the dramatic tension disappears.

Example:

Northern Exposure, a show with a very similar dynamic. The tension between Fleishmann and O'Connell formed the main current of the show.
Once they slept together... the show fell apart.

That said... here's hoping the creators prove me wrong! :ympray:
Very true, both about Dillon (who's both oversexed and a very caring person, especially when it comes to Gary) and about Northern Exposure. God, I was crazy about O'Connell; in fact, Janine Turner still looks great.

Moonlighting was another one ruined by allowing a tense relationship to become a sexual one. Another great show.