7-26-08 Gyaaaaahhhh!!!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Dave Zero1

Re: 7-26-08 Gyaaaaahhhh!!!

Post by Dave Zero1 »

I like to think of us as the world's 1st equal opportunity fanservice comic ;)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I CAME!!
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Dave Zero1 wrote:I like to think of us as the world's 1st equal opportunity fanservice comic ;)
Fan service for the whole family to enjoy! :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

HpNick wrote:Did anyone else notice the slight raise in the pixels in the first panel near DiDis crotch? Or is that me going 'Is she?!!'
Curtain distortion ;) . Theres similar pixel bumps in otehr places if you look.
Dave Zero1 wrote:I like to think of us as the world's 1st equal opportunity fanservice comic ;)
Yay for equal oppertunity fan service! Now to cram fan service for everyone into a single panel :lol: . Thats your next challenge.

Avistew

Post by Avistew »

MegaJar wrote:Something I just noticed: in Panel 4, why does DiDi cover her boobs with her hands, but not even attempt to hide her crotch? I mean, obviously from a REAL-WORLD point-of-view it makes sense (Gis can't exactly show full-frontal nudity in a comic rated "Teen 16+", and her crotch is outside the panel so it doesn't need covering), but from a STORY point-of-view, it doesn't add up -- whether she had a penis or not. You'd think she'd either cover both areas, or not attempt to cover either (since she DID just give Zii a complete eyefull anyway, when she opened the curtain).

Any thoughts?
As a big breasted female, I can definitely tell you that when i'm naked, both my hands are taken by "covering" my breasts (although it's more "holding them" than anything else".
Also, nobody seems to look down, usually, so no need to hide that... And really, there is not much to hide. It makes more sense for a male to hide to part (be it only for protection) than for a female, especially if she has more important things to be covering.

Also, her hiding her crotch would make the readers suspect that she's a male, which might be another reason.

Cdaja

Post by Cdaja »

He-lloooooo, nurse!

Bobolink

Post by Bobolink »

I know that part of the fun of having a forum on an online comic is the over analyzing. However, for me, it is far more fun to accept Didi as exactly what she seems to be.

WangyJohn

Post by WangyJohn »

Well, I'd say this will end the ambuguity, at least for the characters, as we readers didn't catch a glimpse quite yet.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Oh, c'mon! Dave and Gisele can't outright display anything without being booted offline. No strip=No forum. No forum=no fun!!
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Zalansho

Post by Zalansho »

Cdaja wrote:He-lloooooo, nurse!
+1
^_^

Freemage

Post by Freemage »

*Opens page.*

*Blinks*

I'll be in my bunk...

*Wanders off.*

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

WangyJohn wrote:Well, I'd say this will end the ambuguity, at least for the characters, as we readers didn't catch a glimpse quite yet.
I dunno about that. Zi ain't looking down there. Quite a breast woman isn't she?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

David Johnston wrote:I dunno about that. Zi ain't looking down there. Quite a breast woman isn't she?
I don't think Reagan's gonna save her from this one. :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Zook

Post by Zook »

Hello guys. First time poster I had to get onto the board here because I first saw Menage a few weeks ago and now look forward to the new ones. The bisexuality is hot and the whole thing is just fun. I don't think Di-Di is going to have a swinging extra between her legs though, hmmm. Zi sure does look like Rogue from X-men evolution. Has it been hypothesisized her that that was influence for her? I think it's great that Zi likes to watch the boys havin sex with ea other, the whole part with her voyeuring the two guys sex session was actually a bit hot (I'm still debating myself as to why). While I wait for the new one and the final answer to the burning question about Di-Di's sex. I just wonder where the box of 'Yaoi hentai' went?

Sination

Post by Sination »

SaBomJon wrote:Oh, c'mon! Dave and Gisele can't outright display anything without being booted offline. No strip=No forum. No forum=no fun!!
There has already been a few NSFW comics on Gisele's other strips, I doubt it won't happen sooner or later.