7-26-08 Gyaaaaahhhh!!!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Re: 7-26-08 Gyaaaaahhhh!!!

Post by Bear »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Whelp, it looks like Gary's out of one completely inappropriate image of his future room mate... but that's for the best, isn't it? Meanwhile, even if there wasn't an "extreme close-up" of Didi, I think it's fairly safe to say that she doesn't have outdoor plumbing for one reason alone - if she was hiding that sort of secret, would she have been so nonchallant as to pull back the curtain with Zii there? I don't believe so. So just from that reaction alone, I believe our question has been answered.
I'd agree with that train of thought. Afterall, even if she is an exhibitionist, I seriously doubt that she'd want to freak out her new roomies by having them find out this way. Though, it really does make you wonder how innocent she is... how many women would boldly pull back the curtain like that knowning someone they barely know is there?
vince3 wrote:
Miss Blackwell wrote:Amazon.... or ANDROID???
:ugeek: Both. She's an Amazon Android! :ugeek: :lol:
My god! She's a Fembot! Look out for the machine-gun jubblies Zii! :o

Edit: I spent my 100th post making these comments? :lol:

Syrth

Post by Syrth »

Well so far they didnt show any crotch shot but from the angles you dont see anything dangling.....

BUT!!!!

Dont you think it's weird that......she didn't use the water from the shower to clean the soap out of her eyes? Instead she's going to use a towel which will only further help spread the soap in her eyes???

dunit

Post by dunit »

They're massive

and thats all i gotta say about that.

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

Oh my gah....jus'...gah.
._.
<33333333
Now that you mention it, Avistew, that would be pretty funny if she lied.

Oh, I just thought of something...
Either Gary would take the large yell as something Zii has seen that she probably didn't want to see, or he might happen to rush in to just see what the commotion was all about...
XD

But meh, now I'm bouncing in my seat really eager to see the next page! XD

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

Something I just noticed: in Panel 4, why does DiDi cover her boobs with her hands, but not even attempt to hide her crotch? I mean, obviously from a REAL-WORLD point-of-view it makes sense (Gis can't exactly show full-frontal nudity in a comic rated "Teen 16+", and her crotch is outside the panel so it doesn't need covering), but from a STORY point-of-view, it doesn't add up -- whether she had a penis or not. You'd think she'd either cover both areas, or not attempt to cover either (since she DID just give Zii a complete eyefull anyway, when she opened the curtain).

Any thoughts?

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

I agree with what was mentioned earlier....if she was conscious about any *ahem* extraneous outcroppings *ahem*, she would have covered up down south and we would have seen her back turned completely to the viewer so as to not incur any rating violations. If she was in that persuasion, she wouldn't be too nonchalant as to give a good look at her wares. Perhaps she's being self-conscious of damaging any enhancement support.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Not very shy at all, is she. And I think the reason she isn't covering below is because she probably can't reach around those with one arm. But damn is she... tall. She's a whole headlight... I mean head, taller than Zii. :D And I use a towel to get soap out of my eyes too, either instead of or after using water to flush them. I don't like getting water in my eyes.

Zii's expressions are +par for the course of the comic. One of things I find odd is Didi in that last panel. Kind of looks like she just keeps going into some sort of Centaur or Lilithesque creature, because of her angle.

And I'm still sure nothing's dangling beyond our eyesight. She probably doesn't really mind Zii seeing her naked since they're both women. Seeing another guy naked in the gym lockers is kind of uncomfortable, but nothing big. She's probably even just covering her breasts out of courtesy. An attempt at modesty is the polite thing to do, usually.

Comic's pretty good. ;)
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

LocalYokel

Post by LocalYokel »

I wonder if Didi is "winding up" her new roommates? She seems to do a great job of keeping those two off balance. It makes me wonder if at some point she is going to crack the whip and shout "Do my laundry, minions!"... mmm, whips.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

midgetshrimp wrote:Not very shy at all, is she. And I think the reason she isn't covering below is because she probably can't reach around those with one arm. But damn is she... tall. She's a whole headlight... I mean head, taller than Zii. :D And I use a towel to get soap out of my eyes too, either instead of or after using water to flush them. I don't like getting water in my eyes.
I'd agree with the point of she probably can't reach around them both with one arm... boobs that big, one of them would fall out of cover. But on the point of her being tall, we discused height ages ago in the QandA Giz and Dave.... according to Giz, Zii's about 5'3", and DiDi i somewhere between 5'9" - 6'0". And I too tend to use a towel, as water from the shower just tends to flush more in if you don't wipe it away first.
And I'm still sure nothing's dangling beyond our eyesight. She probably doesn't really mind Zii seeing her naked since they're both women. Seeing another guy naked in the gym lockers is kind of uncomfortable, but nothing big. She's probably even just covering her breasts out of courtesy. An attempt at modesty is the polite thing to do, usually.
I'd agree with that point. I just think its still a little weird given circumstances she'd be so obviously open and then cover herself up like that. Still makes me question just how innocent DiDi is.

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

MegaJar wrote:Something I just noticed: in Panel 4, why does DiDi cover her boobs with her hands, but not even attempt to hide her crotch? I mean, obviously from a REAL-WORLD point-of-view it makes sense (Gis can't exactly show full-frontal nudity in a comic rated "Teen 16+", and her crotch is outside the panel so it doesn't need covering), but from a STORY point-of-view, it doesn't add up -- whether she had a penis or not. You'd think she'd either cover both areas, or not attempt to cover either (since she DID just give Zii a complete eyefull anyway, when she opened the curtain).

Any thoughts?
Just like to point out that Honey Rider in the novel version of Dr. No did something similar, she covered up her breasts and iirc, her nose (which was misaligned due to it having been broken once and not properly set), but she didn't cover up her crotch area.

But considering the sheer size of DiDi's "girls", she'd need an extra arm and hand as well to cover up everything. Just as Miss Rider would've needed one to cover up her own lower parts.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Now here this:

:shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is all.

Miss Gisele and Dave FTW gamer style.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I take this as confirmation. Didi is an exhibitionist extraordinaire. And bless her for it. :D

Although I think it's a bit mean of her, teasing a pent-up gay or bisexual girl like Zii. She's obviously ready to explode. :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

She may not be covering her boobs as much as giving them support. :D Or keeping her nipples from putting out Zii's eyes.

HpNick

Post by HpNick »

Did anyone else notice the slight raise in the pixels in the first panel near DiDis crotch? Or is that me going 'Is she?!!'

Mmmm... boobies

Strychnine-Toast

Post by Strychnine-Toast »

:shock: Quite frankly, this comic just keeps getting better and better. Do you cater to a bisexual audience or something?
Friends are like potatoes. If you eat them, they die.