22-10-09 Happy Fun Spot!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

CaliforniaDave

Re: 22-10-09 Happy Fun Spot!

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Ah, I see that Zii took the big 25-point disadvantage: happy fun spot. That's the one that renders you completely useless for the length of time happy fun spot is activated, plus two turns...THEN you get your roll to recover.

Lesson Gary must learn here is to NOT laugh at the name. Do NOT taunt Happy Fun Spot.

...what? :D

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Yuki and Zii both seem quite posessive (see the last few weeks strips where Zii has been rushing home so that she can have DiDi all to herself and Yukis reaction to DiDi being near Zii). I doubt either of them would be willing to give up their freedoms, but they both want their partners undivided attention.

And Yuki seems like the kind of girl who can sing Rick Astley songs without a trace of irony.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

So wrong and so right on 100 different levels of insanity.

@Asaryu-LULZ =))
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

CovertRabbit

Post by CovertRabbit »

The only response I can even possible imagine is..

o.o
No thanks, my cursive is horrid.

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

Here's my theory on why Zii and Yuki didn't work out:

They had a one-night fling. However, Yuki immediately falls in love with Zii and doesn't quite understand the meaning of "It was just a booty call." Thus we have a clingy, psychotic japanese girl whose affections border on "Fatal Attraction" levels of obsession. Granted, Yuki's no bunny boiler........yet.......but it's still something Gary, Zii and DiDi should keep an eye on.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Data recovery from headsplort complete. Processing new data... ... ... data processed. Conclusion: Sucky-sucky on Zii's big toe equals squishy squishy in Zii's pantys. =)) =))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Did I ever mention I LOVE crazy-lil Yuki? :ymdevil: We now resort to Gary's first ever lesbian experience... ;) . I'd have never have pegged Zii for having the kinky toe spot though.

MegaHentai

Post by MegaHentai »

I just love the fact that Gary actually thinks an introduction might still be necessary. Apparently, the fact that Yuki has talked about Zii, referred to her by name, and seemingly attempted to rape her mere seconds ago doesn't excuse bad manners.
"This is a time of growth for those who know,
And it's a time of hope for those that don't,
But if your mind is open, you'll get shown."
- Sweatshop Union, "The Thing About It"

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

...AND LET THE MENAGE A 3 BEGIN!!!

Unfortunately, Gary isn't going to have the nads to be aggressive enough to hop on in.
So he's probably going to excuse himself and sit in the other room with Didi sipping tea when he could've had that amazing beauty too.

At least Zii is going to get some.
Poor Gary. Poor, poor, stupid, lame, Gary

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

...and suddenly, for one brief second in an alternate universe...there was Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Bon Scott and Gary singing perfect four part harmony...

B-)
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Of course, he might recovering from his headsplort and cope by whipping out his pad and doing some quick sketches. Could be amusing with Yuki alternatingly wanting to get 'Violator-san' out of the room, but wanting to see the drawings. :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

ChopstickForge

Post by ChopstickForge »

So Zii has an Orgasm button. That's good thing for Gary to know.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Noooooooooooooooo, Gary!

: |

I'm giving up on you. Please just bleed to death, this is not funny anymore.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Engy

Post by Engy »

Give the guy some slack, Don, he just survived the view of a naked DiDi sitting on top of Yuki. Now, not 5 minutes later, he sees Zii orgasming right before him, after Yuki started sucking on her toe. It's a miracle he stayed conscience this long
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

anne_O_nymous

Post by anne_O_nymous »

Kamino Neko wrote:
Sara Hysaro wrote:And I'm also curious as to why they didn't work out. Probably a good reason behind that. :)
Most likely the fact that she's a psycho who won't take no for an answer.
QFT.

Seriously, Yuki. This is Not Okay.