7-24-08 I'm all sweaty now.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

SaBomJon

Re: 7-24-08 I'm all sweaty now.

Post by SaBomJon »

Okay, Ret, we get the joke. This is why we have such forums, to speculate and draw the "real world" in which we all mundanely exist in to this fun one that Gisele and Dave have created for us.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

IS_Wolf wrote:What will Zii see..

If, Dave and Gisele are very evil, than Didi is a futanari, which considering that she already seems to qualify for the Bakunyū tag as well, wouldn't be a bad fit either. :twisted:
I don't know which is better,That I know what Futanari is (And I seen it in lot's of web manga :twisted: ) or that You brought that up
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Oh, this will NOT end well if Didi catches Zii. :? While we haven't witnessed her temper, I'm willing to bet that Didi would have no qualms about sending somebody through a window if they cross her.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

MerchManDan wrote:Oh, this will NOT end well if Didi catches Zii. :? While we haven't witnessed her temper, I'm willing to bet that Didi would have no qualms about sending somebody through a window if they cross her.
I fully agree. Judging by her strength, I would say DiDi has the equivalent of about 5 angry Klingon females, or one pissed-off Kryptonian, take your pick. Zii better watch her step. Hopefully she's had some ninja-stealth training.:)

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Well, she was quiet enough to sneak into Matt and Dillon's love fest, and she doesn't even have popcorn this time. And the shower will be going. I'm just wondering if Gary's camera phone makes a shutter noise... That might make it awkward for her. And fun for us!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Avistew

Post by Avistew »

Say, am I the only one who thinks putting a phone under a shower isn't a very good idea?

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Avistew wrote:Say, am I the only one who thinks putting a phone under a shower isn't a very good idea?
The notion that Gary has of trying to get a pic of DiDi in the buff this way isn't a very good idea, but that's how comics are written, I s'pose.:)

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Firstly, I doubt she'll use a shower curtain, or if so it'll be transparent. Probably no curtain at all. Secondly, I think Didi'll be rather disappointed if nobody shows up at her shower door. :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Pneumonica wrote:Firstly, I doubt she'll use a shower curtain, or if so it'll be transparent. Probably no curtain at all. Secondly, I think Didi'll be rather disappointed if nobody shows up at her shower door. :lol:
Well looks like you were only 50% wrong there. hehe. Okay.. maybe 75% right... But looks like we get no angry Amazon woman beatings .... yet.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Bear wrote:Well looks like you were only 50% wrong there. hehe. Okay.. maybe 75% right... But looks like we get no angry Amazon woman beatings .... yet.
Yeah, 75%. Not only was it translucent, she pulled it right out of the way. I think she was hoping for Gary, just so that he'd be in a position where suddenly he couldn't refasten his pants. Incidentally, important safety tip - if ever in such a situation (why?! no, what, don't answer that), even if it's only #1, just sit down to do it. If you get into the situation Zii's in, you won't be able to get your fly closed.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I don't think taking a dump whilst an attractive woman was showering would be the first on my to do list!

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Avistew wrote:Say, am I the only one who thinks putting a phone under a shower isn't a very good idea?
I don't see a problem with it. They're designed so they can be used in the rain.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

David Johnston wrote:
I don't see a problem with it. They're designed so they can be used in the rain.
I can personally attest to their ability to survive a full cycle in the washing machine (just don't turn it back on until you've disassembled and dried it).

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

They survive the icy depths of the loo as well. The water was unused! I swear!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?