Giz
Site Admin

5-20-08 No more hiding our love

Post by Giz »

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Re: 5-20-08 Reverse Cowgirl

Post by Swayambhu »

I guess we all know who the woman of that relationship is.
ImageImage

Chrissysama

Post by Chrissysama »

XD I love the blond dude.
I can't even begin to tell you why.

over9000

Post by over9000 »

Bloody coupled up people always bragging about their sex life.
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

Dilettante

Post by Dilettante »

Gaahh. What rotten roommates! I hope they at least buy the poor guy a new drawing table! :cry:

I hope his next roommates realize that art equipment and sex toys are NOT the same things.

Lady Pyro

Post by Lady Pyro »

Man, I would be PISSED if someone broke my drawing table.
Between them they have two bedrooms they can screw around in, they would have the courtesy to stay off the expensive furnishings. Although I don't really have the right to criticize anyone for having sex in unusual places...

MudFlap33

Post by MudFlap33 »

Wonder which way our Gary swings? I'm thinking probably toward the ladies.

Omellette

Post by Omellette »

Please tell me I'm not the only dirty rotten bastard who had filthy thoughts regarding to the origins of the guy's soul patch...

:cry:
"T'is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -- Abraham Lincoln (among others)

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Okay, how did he live with Blondie? That guy would drive me insane in 5 seconds. I really hope he was more reserved most of the time, and is just weird after sex or something.

But, yeah, those are some pretty lame roommates. Broke his art table, leaving with hardly any warning, etc. They should definitely pay for the art table.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Dilettante wrote:Gaahh. What rotten roommates! I hope they at least buy the poor guy a new drawing table! :cry:

I hope his next roommates realize that art equipment and sex toys are NOT the same things.
I get the feeling his next roommate is going to be that hot chick I kept seeing for the ad of this comic.
ImageImage

MudFlap33

Post by MudFlap33 »

Swayambhu wrote:
Dilettante wrote:Gaahh. What rotten roommates! I hope they at least buy the poor guy a new drawing table! :cry:

I get the feeling his next roommate is going to be that hot chick I kept seeing for the ad of this comic.
I'm hoping so!

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Swayambhu wrote:I get the feeling his next roommate is going to be that hot chick I kept seeing for the ad of this comic.
Actually that's gary after the operation... I uh... I think I've said too much... :shock:

Rognik

Post by Rognik »

I don't know this city very well despite living here for 7 years now, but I remember hearing that Papineau is connected to the Gay Village. I thought I'd mention this interesting fact, especially as the apartment seems to be near... Roy and St-Denis? It's a fair distance.

On a more relevent topic, I too had a roommate who moved out with little warning. I demanded rent from the guy in penance. I should've known better than to trust some guy I don't know at all.