Giz
Site Admin

10-10-09 Crazy back muscles!

Post by Giz »

Milnoc

Re: 10-10-09 Crazy back muscles!

Post by Milnoc »

YES! YES! YES!

I was actually hoping that Didi would THROW that crazy girl! I just couldn't figure out under which conditions!

Thank you Giz! :x

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Holy flying nut-girls batman! Didi's got skills to go with the body! Two will get you twenty that Gary is gonna come in falling over his jeans and then faint seeing the Goddess naked(not to mention seeing the various wiggles,jiggles,and ripples inherent in those movements with that body :-bd )
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Clueless313

Post by Clueless313 »

Cat fight!
Ready.
Set?
Go!
"Webcomics?
Pffff.
Who reads those?"

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

As usual, Giz and Dave come up with something very different than expected. :))

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

400 on Didi!

Now we need some mud!
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Well, before Yuki got sent flying, though, she found out a couple of things for us......

1. As suspected, DiDi's got some muscles to back up that crazy strength that she has..... but they're well hidden on her Amazonian curvy body.....

2. DiDi's ticklish! :x :x :ymblushing:

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

And who would have thought that Yuki would be airborne so quickly!!

Let the fight for Gary begin!!

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

Yuki doesn't like Amazon!!! /:)
Hmmm...
Ok...Ladies and Gentlemen. Bets are on as to whether she gets thrown into Gary or Zi.
Place your bets. :ymsmug:
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

I've got to say, I don't actually have the balls to start feeling up naked women I've never seen before who burst into to the room asking to be taken but(key point here-->) were obviously expecting someone else... but if I did, their abs and back would not be my first target.

If Yuki is indeed a full lesbian, rather than a situational lesbian/bisexual due to ithyphallophobia, she's clearly much less obsessed than Zii. Kind of makes you wonder exactly what part of her scares Zii so badly.

She may be only able to focus on one obsession at a time, and now is doujinshi time, and she needs a model, but man, to not be affected by naked DiDi is like focus beyond focus... Then again if she turned that same level of unswerving attention on Zii, yeah, that might rattle a cage.

Someone Else

Post by Someone Else »

I'm in love with DiDi's suspicious face in the second panel. <3

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I sooooo wanted to see the title of this comic to be "When Amazons Attack!" :))

I have to agree, it's interesting that Yuki immediately starts looking over Didi (someone she's never met before) and admiring her like a restored classic automobile. However, Didi's thought process is interestingly quirky (even after it's translated :D ). Because a burglar is going to start talking about your ability to be a good model, especially if you're naked. /:)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Can-Con Amazon versus Asian Hellcat . . . FIGHT! =)) =)) =))

Now I have a mental image of Gary walking back to his room, just in time to see Didi in that position. He will die an extremely happy man. :ympray:
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

This strip is merely an excuse to show Didi in as many different poses as possible!

I heartily approve! Encore, encore! :D

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

Hello! There's a result that wasn't predicted.

Alright. Catfight. Let's do this.