10-10-09 Crazy back muscles!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Re: 10-10-09 Crazy back muscles!

Post by zgwortz »

Hmmn... Catfight?... Clothes torn off... Naked catfight?... Zii arrives and assumes they're making out... Dives in naked... Three way naked catfight?... Becomes three way make-out session... And *then* Gary comes back in (it takes *some* time to read 22 pages of comic book...)... Headsplort...

Okay, maybe not, but that's certainly the fanservice version of what happens next. :ymdevil:

(The appropriate ironic ending for the fanservice version is Gary chained to the drawing desk while all three of them pose nude for him until he gets the female form right, or until Didi, Zii, and Yuki break his new drawing desk by discovering it can't handle the three of them in an interesting position... :D )
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Although DiDi is sort of the Amazonian Dreamgirl ... okay, I'm over 50 and I'd not kick her outta bed for eating crackers....

...BUT, for some reason, I see some depictions of Yuki -- obviously NOT the one of her flying across the room -- but some drawings of her where the old brain says "ya know, she's really cute". Guess cute can win out over ages old big boobied Amazon musings.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

There is something to be said for that. Then again, of the two ladies, I lean towards Zii more anyways.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

Yeah, I'm much more into Zii than Didi, too. Although Yuki *is* darn cute -- I might be hard pressed to pick between Zii and Yuki.
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

I wouldn't. Yuki's crazy level kills the cute.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Is it tomorrow yet?
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Giz, the perspective, foreshortening and posing of Yuki as she is thrown in that last panel is simply awesome. That hand... The arm, the leg flying up and to the side in the back... Just, wow.

Also, love Didi's expression in panel 2. And, she's ticklish. *takes note*