Post by Monkey_on_a_sub »

Not much needs to be said, no is there? :P

And now I REALLY got that song stuck in my head. >.o

AniDragon

Re: 7-22-08 Perfect!

Post by AniDragon »

Sadly, all I can think of is "oooooooowwwwww!"

Big boobs + DDR = Pain

I actually usually do DDR with my arms crossed in front of my chest, because otherwise my boobs just hurt WAY too much.

Also Didi is bigger than me, and doesn't seem to be wearing a bra. (Or if she is, it's certainly not padded)
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Jadeite

Post by Jadeite »

Of course. Why didn't I think of it before-- humans expend immense amounts of energy while DDR-ing. No, wait. DDR is a dieing craze. Guitar Hero and Rock Band, yesss... that's the ticket. That's the scheme. Splendid.

She DOES certainly seem to be enjoying herself. How does she manage to play with her eyes closed? That's obsessive dedication... or perhaps she has powers other than abnormal strength.
"You gotta be subtle!" - MC Hammer

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

It seems it isn't just Didi's dancing that's perfect.
Mwhahaha.
I love it how even Zii is like WOAH o_O
but then again, who wouldn't be?
Ani Dragon wrote:Sadly, all I can think of is "oooooooowwwwww!"

Big boobs + DDR = Pain

I actually usually do DDR with my arms crossed in front of my chest, because otherwise my boobs just hurt WAY too much.
Also Didi is bigger than me, and doesn't seem to be wearing a bra. (Or if she is, it's certainly not padded)
LOL! y'know, I don't think i've ever had to do that. instead, I have my arms flaling wildly when i do expert dances. xD
maybe a more supportive bra might help? o3o
i'm just so glad I don't have people watching me when i play, because I'm sure I'd definitely be in a VERY similar position to Didi 's. xD
p.s. this is my first post ever! xD

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

Jadeite wrote:Of course. Why didn't I think of it before-- humans expend immense amounts of energy while DDR-ing. No, wait. DDR is a dieing craze. Guitar Hero and Rock Band, yesss... that's the ticket. That's the scheme. Splendid.

She DOES certainly seem to be enjoying herself. How does she manage to play with her eyes closed? That's obsessive dedication... or perhaps she has powers other than abnormal strength.
Hrm, let's see. Didi playing Guitar Hero VS. Didi playing DDR.
I'm sure that even YOU would have to say DDR, even if it is only purely for the jiggly boobs.
Dying craze or not, I'd rather play DDR until I fell flat on my face than attempt to play Rock Band. Guitar Hero is fun, but I just simply LOVE ddr.
'Sides, I'm a bit more "old school" when it comes to gaming, so when it down to "crazes" i honestly don't give a crap. =/
(especially if hot chicks are playing DDR, it's just....duuuuuuuude)

SilentPsycho

Post by SilentPsycho »

AniDragon wrote:Sadly, all I can think of is "oooooooowwwwww!"

Big boobs + DDR = Pain

I tend to find it's not the pain that troubles me, but the momentum making me mess up. So I usually try to hold on to something...or someone...while I'm dancing. ;)

A good sports bra can help. :)

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Does it look like they care if she has a penis?
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

WangyJohn

Post by WangyJohn »

Swayambhu wrote:Cock goes where?
My thoughts exatly. Haha, they're hypnotised.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well I think we all saw this issue comming :D . The slack jawedness and hypnotised swirly eyes is just perfectfor the effect in the last panel. Think we may have confirmed that DiDi is real as plastic just doesn't move like that.... But then I suppose we can allow for artistic licence since I doubt she could hit so many perfects in her heels. DiDi seems to come accross as an exhibitionist after that strip, but I think somehow that its more from innocence that she doesn't realise the effect she has on people, rather then her thinking 'I've got it so I'm gonna flaunt it'.

I certainly think that I'm not the only one seeing a Baywatch moment with DiDi comming after that strip am I?

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

You underestimate the ability of girls to dance in heels -- we certainly were expected to in dance classes, at any rate. If you're used to wearing them it's really not that bad.

Aww, Didi is cute. I feel kinda bad for her for being an object. But only kinda bad since she can probably convince pretty much everyone to do whatever she wants. Also: this scene reminds me of the DDR scene in Aoi House.
ImageImage

Funkatron

Post by Funkatron »

I love the fact that bot Gary and Zii are mesmerized by DiDi's awesome moves. I'd say she has some pretty good support, but the way her nips show, I'm not quite sure.

Awesome comic, as always

vonKaiser

Post by vonKaiser »

“Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world” - Kaiser Wilhelm
Star Pirates
Free Web Based Browser Game

raz2b

Post by raz2b »

I LOVE that song!
Just don't expect me to do it on the superfast remix mode ^.^

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

She's having fun. We're having fun. I'm sure that if Gary and Zii were to be able to say something, they'd admit to having fun. So it's all good. :D
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Tibby

Post by Tibby »

midgetshrimp wrote:She's having fun. We're having fun. I'm sure that if Gary and Zii were to be able to say something, they'd admit to having fun. So it's all good. :D
Exactly what I was thinking.