Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

7-22-08 Perfect!

Post by Giz »

Fhqwhgads

Re: 7-22-08 Perfect!

Post by Fhqwhgads »

Y'know what I like? A person who is just happy and not inhibited and just likes to have a good time unselfconsciously, without worrying what anybody else thinks.

Also, boobs.

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Jaw-dropping!
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

vince3

Post by vince3 »

well, we now know that she's not plastic......... although I'm surprised that she doesn't get a black eye doing something like that :shock: :o

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I agree with Fhqwhgads - it's fun when you find people who just enjoy themselves. I'd rather a person who only sings okay but with their heart than someone who sings dead on without any heart. But I'd much rather a girl who looks like Didi dance as energetically as she does over anything else! Who cares if she did so perfect, she could have missed each and every single step and still looked smokin' hot doing it!

But I think by the end of the strip, Gary and Zii's jaws are dropped for entirely different reasons. ;)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Abby

Post by Abby »

Wow, Didi is beautiful! She's enjoying herself so much, it's a pleasure to see her! Great job Giselle!
I love Gary's and Zi's faces! :lol:

ThisUserNameSucks

Post by ThisUserNameSucks »

Okay, I have two things to say..

1. Yes! You even got the arrows in the background right! (How do I know this stuff?! :? )
2. It's official.... Epic boobs really do turn heterosexuals into lesbians in .3(whatever) seconds

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

Ohhhhhh yeah, now THAT's what we've been waiting to see!! Pure unadulterated DiDi fanservice!!! :mrgreen: And I agree with the above comments -- she looks like she's just flat-out having a blast, and it's fun to watch (in more ways than one, hurr hurr hurr ;) )

Also, I love the little swirlies in Gary's pupils. Hey, I know *I'd* be hypnotized by that show! If this were Baywatch, this part would TOTALLY be in slow-motion. *BOING...BOING...BOING...* :twisted:

Also (again), I just noticed: her eyes are closed! HOW can she keep getting perfect scores with her eyes closed? Unless....she does this so often that she has the moves memorized! Which makes it even HOTTER! :twisted:

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Cock goes where?
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Outstanding! Not just the comic, but the chorus of popping jaw-hinges throughout the readership.

Didi, I'm now feeling, is quite the exhibitionist. And enjoys it. To no end. It's especially nice that she's good at it.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

And remember...support your local performing artists!

Zacheriah

Post by Zacheriah »

Huminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahumina-*Continues this chain until he passes out from not taking a breath*

Zalansho

Post by Zalansho »

Shadrach wrote:And remember...support your local performing artists!
Did you remember to bring singles? *cough*

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

No need for singles when in this comic there's plenty of doubles.

Zalansho

Post by Zalansho »

I was trying to allude to "support your local performing artists" meaning stuffing bills someplace on Didi's person, like you might do in a gentleman's club.

Looking at the comic again, she's actually not showing much cleavage, but the third comic emphasizes her boobies so much the thought appeared anyway.